+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice from senior members.

rehan ali

May 29, 2012
Hello,

I am applying for an undergraduate program in University of Regina very soon, but have some concerns about whether I will get the visa or not as I have travelled on student visa before as well.

Long story short.

1) Went to UK on student visa and unfortunately couldn't complete my ACCA and came back to Pakistan. While I was in UK I applied for student visa to Canada (I know it sounds stupid) that too for ACCA in Stoufville College based in Toronto and got rejected twice and this was back in 2012.

2) After coming back to Pakistan I applied for Australia as a student and was rejected too, this was in 2013 .

3) Went to Malaysia on student basis in 2014 lived there for almost 8 months and came back because of the language barrier.

P.S I also have a study gap of almost 9 years now, but someone here in the forum told me that it doesn't really matter.

I would appreciate if a someone can help me out keeping all that above in mind.

Thank you.

m_jethva

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
You have previous rejection that makes your file very weak so chances are very low. They will most probably give you rejection.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's going to be very difficult for you to get an approved study permit to Canada. The main issues are your past refusals and the fact that you have twice traveled to other countries to study and haven't managed to complete your studies. Unfortunately this doesn't make you look like a genuine student. You'll need to provide a very strong SOP to explain why you want to study in Canada now. You'll also need to provide very strong proof of ties to your home country. Additionally, make sure you mention all of your refusals in your application.