+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Advice from Experts about Canadian Visa.

meetumair00

Oct 29, 2010
Cyprus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Recently i get admission in Centennial College in Canada (Currently i am in Cyprus doing Computer Engineering). Last week i pay my 1st semester by credit card. Now i am going to apply for my Student Visa from Canadian Embassy in Ankara. I have prepare my Documents. which are :
1. My original Passport. ( with 2 year student Visa of Cyprus)
2. My acceptance letter.
3. Fee acceptance letter. ( 6283$ paid)
4. My father's Bank statement (almost 23k)
5. My own Bank statement. (almost 4000$) (Bank Account in Turkish Bank)
6. Police character certificate. ( get from Cyprus Police station)
7. My present University's Student Letter.
8. Visa Application.
9. IELTS with 6 band (with no band score less than 5.5)
10. Flight Reservation letter.
any thing Else i need? PLZ reply am waiting for your reply about my Documentation. Thanks :)

blazinbeauties2002

Sep 3, 2010
Hi poster,

Your documentation seems fantastic. However, there has to be a natural progression from your previous studies and your proposed study in Canada. May I ask what your proposed course of study is in Canada, and your present study course in Cyprus? The reason for my questions is that, to be able to prove your bonafide as a genuine student, your proposed course in Canada should be reasonable in light of your previous qualifications, work experience, and financial circumstances. I guess that's why most people get refused based on bonafides, and sufficient ties.

All the best.

meetumair00

Oct 29, 2010
Cyprus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for ur reply blazinbeauties2002 :)

Currently i am student of BCE( Computer Engineering) in Near East University. But here i have much problem with Turkish language. Thats why i decide to move from here. Now i get admission in Computer System Technology - Networking in Centennial College.

blazinbeauties2002

Sep 3, 2010
Hi Mate,

Very well then, congratulations on your admission. I must state clearly that I am not an immigration officer, nonetheless, we should be able to use our intuition to analyse every case. I am guessing your current studies in Cyprus would lead to a bachelor’s degree, and your proposed study in Canada would lead to a diploma or some certification. As well organised as your documentation appears to be, you should be ready to draft a very convincing study plan (statement of purpose), as to why you enrolled to a University in Cyprus knowing quite well the language barriers, and also why you would leaving a course that would lead to a better qualification for a lesser one. A bit of good news here, applying from Cyprus would have a very good effect on your application, as it is seen as an international travel.

The summary of everything.. Include a very good study plan detailing the importance of your degree back in your country. That's my two cents. Hope I've been able to help.

All the Best

meetumair00

Oct 29, 2010
Cyprus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I apply for Student Visa on 15 November 2010 in Ankara Embassy. The same day they send my Documents beck to me with a rejection letter written as :
(i) You have not satisfied me that you have adequate funds available to you to pay for your tuition and living expenses while in Canada and to return to your country of residence. ( i have more then 30,000/-$ CDN in my Father account)

(ii) You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. In reaching this Decision, I considered your ties to your country of residence/citizenship balanced against factors which might motivate you to stay in Canada. (i wrote in my application that i'll come back to my county because in my country we have to much jobs related to this course)

:( now what i do? Is it safe that i re-apply for my student visa???