+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a Sample Study Plan

johnelrod

May 23, 2012
Hi Maan

Can you send me as well. Im planning to study as well. Thank you very much! johnelrod.ricalde@yahoo.com

Cyrux Debrah

May 2, 2017
I've gotten admission to study at mount saint Vincent university (bachelors of art major in political studies)in Canada and i really need someone to help me write my study plan because i've been refused for the second time.

This is my plan i wrote for the refused study permit. I need help please

I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to write a few words about my educational desired program and my future prospects regarding my higher educational study in Canada.
I am Antwi Debrah Oteng born in Ghana on the 12th August 1993. I’ve been dreaming to a big figure in the circle of business in public relation and advertising. So when I graduated senior high school, I chose to pursue professional knowledge about advertising and public relation. On September 2012, I was enrolled to study in Takoradi Polytechnic in Ghana, with an award of a Higher National Diploma (HND) Graphics Design. I have mainly studies the following subjects: Communication Skills, Computer Literacy, Advertising Technology, Research methodology, Public relation and so on. After gaining the initial knowledge in the course, I started searching for a university that could provide me with a deeper and an explicit approach. My search ended “Mount Saint Vincent University” in Canada. I applied and got admission to the undergraduate degree program in Political Studies with a transfer of (125) credit from my previous studies at Takoradi Polytechnic in Ghana.
Coming to Canada for higher studies means guaranteeing my future, the stability and prosperity. Canadian system has a very good reputation and assures quality education .Also it is a safe country with multicultural, good living and a welcoming environment.
As the University promises good career outcomes, this program satisfies me very much. Also I will have a chance for further study in public relation after this in “Mount Saint Vincent University”. Political studies can often lead to a career in business with banking, advertising, and public relation as possible employment goals. Political studies student seeking to enter the business world usually needs superb verbal and written communication skills, this is a very competitive field, while not a strict requirement can be an aid in job acquisition and might lead to advance position. After three years of study in Ghana I realized that it is more challenging than I had imagined which makes me more attracted to it. But I found myself lack to advanced knowledge business, so to study abroad emerges in my mind. Through comparison, I finally chose to study in Canada because of their famous education, beautiful scene, and safe living place.
The most important aspect of my preference of choosing Canada because this qualification will help my career development when I come back to my homeland or even if I go for a job, along with a strong educational background, this study will help me in making a difference in my professional life. The course will not just award me with an international bachelor’s qualification but also with an inter-disciplinary education. A combination of these aspects in my course would definitely provide my resume with an edge over my contemporaries back in Ghana.
Another reason for choosing Canada is that student who have studied in a Canadian Universities are very successful in finding jobs in my homeland in top level companies or even setting up new business. The acquired skills and knowledge are also useful in making their existing business flourish to a greater level. I believe after studying in “Mount Saint Vincent University” many companies will be pleased to give me jobs places easily, so as recommended by my lecturers, my parents, and keeping me to do my higher study abroad over my homeland. I believe that it will be honor for me to continue my education in Canada.
In short, the bachelors program at “Mount Saint Vincent University” serves all my important shorts, medium and long term goals. I will invest my effort in research and then return to my homeland Ghana for an exciting career. Thank you.
Best Regards,

Cyrux Debrah

May 2, 2017
I've gotten admission to study at mount saint Vincent university (bachelors of art major in political studies)in Canada and i really need someone to help me write my study plan because i've been refused for the second time.

This is my plan i wrote for the refused study permit. I need help please

I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to write a few words about my educational desired program and my future prospects regarding my higher educational study in Canada.
I am Antwi Debrah Oteng born in Ghana on the 12th August 1993. I’ve been dreaming to a big figure in the circle of business in public relation and advertising. So when I graduated senior high school, I chose to pursue professional knowledge about advertising and public relation. On September 2012, I was enrolled to study in Takoradi Polytechnic in Ghana, with an award of a Higher National Diploma (HND) Graphics Design. I have mainly studies the following subjects: Communication Skills, Computer Literacy, Advertising Technology, Research methodology, Public relation and so on. After gaining the initial knowledge in the course, I started searching for a university that could provide me with a deeper and an explicit approach. My search ended “Mount Saint Vincent University” in Canada. I applied and got admission to the undergraduate degree program in Political Studies with a transfer of (125) credit from my previous studies at Takoradi Polytechnic in Ghana.
Coming to Canada for higher studies means guaranteeing my future, the stability and prosperity. Canadian system has a very good reputation and assures quality education .Also it is a safe country with multicultural, good living and a welcoming environment.
As the University promises good career outcomes, this program satisfies me very much. Also I will have a chance for further study in public relation after this in “Mount Saint Vincent University”. Political studies can often lead to a career in business with banking, advertising, and public relation as possible employment goals. Political studies student seeking to enter the business world usually needs superb verbal and written communication skills, this is a very competitive field, while not a strict requirement can be an aid in job acquisition and might lead to advance position. After three years of study in Ghana I realized that it is more challenging than I had imagined which makes me more attracted to it. But I found myself lack to advanced knowledge business, so to study abroad emerges in my mind. Through comparison, I finally chose to study in Canada because of their famous education, beautiful scene, and safe living place.
The most important aspect of my preference of choosing Canada because this qualification will help my career development when I come back to my homeland or even if I go for a job, along with a strong educational background, this study will help me in making a difference in my professional life. The course will not just award me with an international bachelor’s qualification but also with an inter-disciplinary education. A combination of these aspects in my course would definitely provide my resume with an edge over my contemporaries back in Ghana.
Another reason for choosing Canada is that student who have studied in a Canadian Universities are very successful in finding jobs in my homeland in top level companies or even setting up new business. The acquired skills and knowledge are also useful in making their existing business flourish to a greater level. I believe after studying in “Mount Saint Vincent University” many companies will be pleased to give me jobs places easily, so as recommended by my lecturers, my parents, and keeping me to do my higher study abroad over my homeland. I believe that it will be honor for me to continue my education in Canada.
In short, the bachelors program at “Mount Saint Vincent University” serves all my important shorts, medium and long term goals. I will invest my effort in research and then return to my homeland Ghana for an exciting career. Thank you.
Best Regards,