+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED A SAMPLE OF SOP URGENTLY

Shenin2011

Jul 21, 2011
Hi Snake and rhasan, Can you pls send me the sample of SOP as well. I have applied for d. Photography in a canadian college They sent me an offer letter. The course duration is 2 yrs. Also need help to complete student Q. and Family Q Going to submit study permit visa on sunday. Im tensed. My email: zzehra33@hotmail.com

Thanks

shl

Feb 1, 2011
Please Snake could you send me a sample of the SOP, need it for my family application in september, thx

shl

Feb 1, 2011
Please Snake could you send me a sample of the SOP, need it for my family application in september, my email is: detona_osindero@yahoo.co.uk, thx

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for that.. baba g visavde do ....
i also need one at sweet.shona85@yahoo.co.in

Ajay_Acharya

Aug 28, 2011
Hey all,
I am in urgent need of sample SOPs as i'm goin to apply for Jan2012 intake in just couple of days!

plz send me the sample SOPs on ajay.acharya7@gmail.com

Any help is highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

-Ajay Acharya

anu69

Oct 24, 2011
RAJA045 said:
Hi seniors,
I about to apply for my study permit and I urgently need a sample SOP so I will be very glad if someone could please help me out here. I just want to see how done, structured so that I can design and my own version with my situation.
Senior asad1001101, nour140 and the other seniors on this forum please help me.
My e-mail address is vony.shippings @ gmail.com
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards.
RAJA045

anu69

Oct 24, 2011
snake said:
check ur mail, regards
Hi,
I am in urgent need of sample SOPs as I will be applying for Jan2012 intake in just couple of days! My e-mail anuragpatel69@yahoo.com

jatt420

Oct 27, 2011
hay snake, i want to get study visa of canada, my profile is like....

i have done my 10+2 in Sept,2003. after that i have start my graduation BA in august,2005 to august,2008 but in last semester i got reappear in one subject and it clears in October,2011. now i want to go Canada for pg diploma in management. please tell me that can i get the study visa of Canada. please answer me..... i am so confused....some consultant tell me that you can get visa and some tell me no.... please help me.

please what i can write in my SOP, please tell me, my email id is jagjeetjatt@gmail.com

sameermiddha

Oct 5, 2011
hey snake.....

i ll be glad if u ll send a sample of sop to me...i hav to submit dat to CHC fo pg diploma in culinary mngt.
sameermiddha@ymail.com

tanX

araqeeb

Nov 28, 2011
Hi snake,

please send me a sample of sop related to health sciences, please 2om iam filing the visa for jan intake 2012 mohawk ,
mohdabdulraqeeb@gmail.com

regards,
abdul raqeeb

imrak300

May 28, 2011
Hi ,
Please anyone send me sample SOP . My email is ' imranakram79 @ gmail.com'
Thanks for your time and consideration.
regards,

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jatt420 said:
hay snake, i want to get study visa of canada, my profile is like....

i have done my 10+2 in Sept,2003. after that i have start my graduation BA in august,2005 to august,2008 but in last semester i got reappear in one subject and it clears in October,2011. now i want to go Canada for pg diploma in management. please tell me that can i get the study visa of Canada. please answer me..... i am so confused....some consultant tell me that you can get visa and some tell me no.... please help me.

please what i can write in my SOP, please tell me, my email id is jagjeetjatt @ gmail.com
Good day
pls send theSOP link to me on seun_cobol@yahoo.com.
I will appreciate it
seun