+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a room-mate (Downtown Toronto, preferably from George Brown College)

BharatJain

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hi,

I will be studying at the George Brown College (St James Campus) for the Strategic Relationship Marketing Program. I am a 24 year old Male Indian student and will be arriving in Canada on December 29th along with 2 other friends (also Indian). We are looking for a 4th room-mate who is willing to stay in the Downtown area and share the apartment with us. Rent will range from $400-$450. If anyone is interested please reply here and I will get back to you. You could also send an email at bharatj028@gmail.com or PM me your phone number so that I can contact you.

Thanks,
Bharat Jain

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BharatJain said:
Hi,

I will be studying at the George Brown College (St James Campus) for the Strategic Relationship Marketing Program. I am a 24 year old Male Indian student and will be arriving in Canada on December 29th along with 2 other friends (also Indian). We are looking for a 4th room-mate who is willing to stay in the Downtown area and share the apartment with us. Rent will range from $400-$450. If anyone is interested please reply here and I will get back to you. You could also send an email at bharatj028 @ gmail.com or PM me your phone number so that I can contact you.

Thanks,
Bharat Jain
is it including all? or utility bills on top up

BharatJain

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Jaymin007 said:
is it including all? or utility bills on top up
Hi Jaymin,

We haven't finalized an apartment yet and are still looking for one. The rent that I mentioned was between $400-450 since that is our budget per person. PM your number so that we can talk this through on whatsapp incase you are interested.

Thanks,
Bharat

M_Ankit

Dec 18, 2014
m also coming for the same program and m from delhi.....have sent an email pl check and revert.

Devinder469

Dec 20, 2014
M_Ankit said:
m also coming for the same program and m from delhi.....have sent an email pl check and revert.
BharatJain said:
Hi,

I will be studying at the George Brown College (St James Campus) for the Strategic Relationship Marketing Program. I am a 24 year old Male Indian student and will be arriving in Canada on December 29th along with 2 other friends (also Indian). We are looking for a 4th room-mate who is willing to stay in the Downtown area and share the apartment with us. Rent will range from $400-$450. If anyone is interested please reply here and I will get back to you. You could also send an email at bharatj028 @ gmail.com or PM me your phone number so that I can contact you.

Thanks,
Bharat Jain