+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a room in Ottawa ASAP

Bhattarai1

Aug 30, 2018
I will be arriving to ottawa on 13 September and need a room to rent near University of Ottawa.

Bhattarai1

Aug 30, 2018
My number here in Nepal is 977-9849777047, could you provide me the details like price, is it a single room or do i have to share it and what are included in that price.

sandeshg

Jan 2, 2016
My number here in Nepal is 977-9849777047, could you provide me the details like price, is it a single room or do i have to share it and what are included in that price.
I am not trying to sell a property. I am a Nepali who knows few uottawa students here who joined this year so I can give you there contacts. Have you arranged a temporary accommodation for few weeks? It is better to book a room or airbnb for a month and start looking for rooms for a long term lease.

Sep 17, 2018
I am not trying to sell a property. I am a Nepali who knows few uottawa students here who joined this year so I can give you there contacts. Have you arranged a temporary accommodation for few weeks? It is better to book a room or airbnb for a month and start looking for rooms for a long term lease.

Hi guys,
I'm subhashini, would be reaching Ottawa in 4 weeks from now. Can you me with accommodation.

Regards,
Subhashini

Ashray007

Nov 2, 2017
Hello guys, i am a nepalese traveling to toronto on 18 December and searching for a shared appartment. If u have any leads, please do inform me. Any information would be highly appreciated

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
I will be arriving to ottawa on 13 September and need a room to rent near University of Ottawa.
For price range and all you can look into different websites. That would be helpful.

For roommates you can join various facebook or any social websites groups. That would be helpful.