+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a quick help on ECA number (URGENT)

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I am currently sitting at 448 in a secondary CIC profile which i created when i was expecting rejection of my application.

Now i am onto creating a new profile with new IELTS results of my wife.

I have also applied for her ECA submitted on 8th April this month i guess it should be done in this week or may be 7-8 days from now.

Now i calculated the points on CIC CRS calculator and it says i should get 468 points. I am expecting draw tomorrow to be at this number.

However i currently DO NOT HAVE ECA report thus no number with me.

Is there any possibility or leave that field while creating profile or use any other number only to submit the correct number later ? Can i do that or Not ?

Reason - Don't want to stay out of pool at 468 points ?

Please help.

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intensecool said:
Hello Everyone,

I am currently sitting at 448 in a secondary CIC profile which i created when i was expecting rejection of my application.

Now i am onto creating a new profile with new IELTS results of my wife.

I have also applied for her ECA submitted on 8th April this month i guess it should be done in this week or may be 7-8 days from now.

Now i calculated the points on CIC CRS calculator and it says i should get 468 points. I am expecting draw tomorrow to be at this number.

However i currently DO NOT HAVE ECA report thus no number with me.

Is there any possibility or leave that field while creating profile or use any other number only to submit the correct number later ? Can i do that or Not ?

Reason - Don't want to stay out of pool at 468 points ?

Please help.
No, you can't do that.

If you don't have the ECA report, you are not eligible for the extra points. It's as simple as that.

Lying about having the ECA report and making up a report number to conceal your lie is misrepresentation.

They will easily find you out because your spouse's ECA report will be dated after the potential ITA that you're hoping to receive.

Just wait until you get the report. If you miss this draw, there will be others after it.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was also wondering the same situation and this is why i thought better ask here.

Thanks for help. I hope it gets done by tomorrow :)

KENNYUCHE77

Apr 3, 2016
Please am stucked, I don't know which payment method is best for ECA payment from Nigeria. That's my problem and it's keeping me from submitting my express entry profile to cic. Pls can someone help?

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KENNYUCHE77 said:
Please am stucked, I don't know which payment method is best for ECA payment from Nigeria. That's my problem and it's keeping me from submitting my express entry profile to cic. Pls can someone help?
Why not ask some friend of yours to pay for your evaluation ?

Another thing i would like to confirm here -

Suppose the draw is at 468 and i make profile next week to get 468 number. Clearing the points required for the draw ?

Will i get ITA or i need to wait for next draw to get an ITA ?

Coz i believe the system won't send notification after 24 hours and i will need to wait for next draw ?

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intensecool said:
Why not ask some friend of yours to pay for your evaluation ?

Another thing i would like to confirm here -

Suppose the draw is at 468 and i make profile next week to get 468 number. Clearing the points required for the draw ?

Will i get ITA or i need to wait for next draw to get an ITA ?

Coz i believe the system won't send notification after 24 hours and i will need to wait for next draw ?
Your profile must meet the cut off at the exact time of the draw (published on CIC website). You will not receive an ITA retroactively.

You will need to wait for the next draw and you will be subject to the cut off at that time.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dexmoody said:
Your profile must meet the cut off at the exact time of the draw (published on CIC website). You will not receive an ITA retroactively.

You will need to wait for the next draw and you will be subject to the cut off at that time.
Thank you Moody Sir. :D