+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a help

Sakshi111222

Jun 28, 2018
It's really really matter for me please answer me it's a request.
My husband live in canada Winnipeg Manitoba. He is on his work permit now. This month he is going to apply his and my P.N.P. I applied twice time tourist visa but i got refused both time. I just want to spend time with him. I really no hope when we get together in future. Please i request you to tell me that if he got P.N.P in Winnipeg Manitoba. So when i able to go canada to live with him. Please answer me after marriage we spent only 15 days together after that we didn't meet till yet.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Yes, if he gets PNP, then both of you can apply to become PRs. Doesn't his WP have a dependent Visa? Can you not apply for a temporary visa as his dependent?

Reactions: Sakshi111222

Sakshi111222

Jun 28, 2018
1st I applied tourist visa on his conversation, i get refused and this time he is on his work permit i again applied for tourist visa, they said reasons I have no traveling history, employment, family ties in canada. But I attached all detail with my file when I applied.
Now I just want to know sir when I'll get a opportunity to meet my husband. Please can you tell me if one's he get his P.N.P, then how much time I have to wait get visa for canada