+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a Help for writing SOP

jaybh93

Sep 5, 2015
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I need help for writing SOP ???, I have sop of my friend who went to USA for his masters. I wanted to ask whether i can take some reference from his sop and does Canada & USA university share same database? because if they my sop would be found copied and I don't want to risk. :p :p :p

utsavgenius

Aug 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
If god grants
Plz send his sop to me also.

I would like to see its structure

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
jaybh93 said:
Hi everyone,
I need help for writing SOP ???, I have sop of my friend who went to USA for his masters. I wanted to ask whether i can take some reference from his sop and does Canada & USA university share same database? because if they my sop would be found copied and I don't want to risk. :p :p :p

Don't use any SOP that has been used before. If you are found out, you could end up being banned from Canadian universities. For all you know, the SOP you are planning on using is already in the Canadian university system since your friend has either shared it with other people or he borrowed it from someone else. Don't take the risk. Write your own.

jaybh93

Sep 5, 2015
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
Don't use any SOP that has been used before. If you are found out, you could end up being banned from Canadian universities. For all you know, the SOP you are planning on using is already in the Canadian university system since your friend has either shared it with other people or he borrowed it from someone else. Don't take the risk. Write your own.
The friend of mine has never applied for Canada and he has not given SOP to anyone except me. He had consultant who made SOP for him and he mainly deals with USA, not Canada.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
jaybh93 said:
The friend of mine has never applied for Canada and he has not given SOP to anyone except me. He had consultant who made SOP for him and he mainly deals with USA, not Canada.
use your friends sop as guideline and make similar one of your own.

starbob

Aug 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can definitely use Your friend's statement of purpose but not in the original form. Try to take the idea and structure from various online sample Statement of purpose.
Most Universities take it seriously so don't try to plagiarize it .

However after completing your Statement of purpose,you can check it in the following websites for duplicate content.

http ://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

You can also check for minor grammar mistakes and proof reading on

http ://polishmywriting.com