+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a French motivation friend

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Hi, anyone who's preparing for tef Canada or tcf reply below

I will like to chat with you once a week

I find its really hard to study alone with someone who's studying French I guess we can motivate each other

Reactions: Olizter

skashwin

Nov 3, 2020
Guys just curious here, how long will it take to learn French for the desired TEF-7 level.
I know more the time invested possibly quicker the outcome, for someone who plans to self study and invest 1-2 hours daily what is the expected duration?

co2020

May 31, 2020
Guys just curious here, how long will it take to learn French for the desired TEF-7 level.
I know more the time invested possibly quicker the outcome, for someone who plans to self study and invest 1-2 hours daily what is the expected duration?
I am a beginner and from what I understand you have to invest at least 3 hours a day. I intend doing that for a year.

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
It depends in your techniques, my suggestion to you is IMMERSION, read, listen and speak you with get in in around 1.5 years

skashwin

Nov 3, 2020
It depends in your techniques, my suggestion to you is IMMERSION, read, listen and speak you with get in in around 1.5 years
oh man, all this for 50 points via one language skill, I am contemplating rather prepare for GMAT and get into one of the universities in Canada(or even Germany)

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
By December 2021, awesome let's keep in touch.. Let's remind ourselves that we will succeed in this TEF exam..

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
oh man, all this for 50 points via one language skill, I am contemplating rather prepare for GMAT and get into one of the universities in Canada(or even Germany)
But it's really worth it, once you are done with the tef you have a good level of French for your life, new language opens new pathways but it's finally you choice

Bon courage alors

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Great ,sigh.For me i havw to take mine by April next year so i can get my admission to a French collège.
That's cool once you are done with the exam please do share your experience and I guess your level of French is advanced than mine

So as of now I'm doing B1, B2 with a non natif professor and I have a friend from France and we have a call often and also I'm attending the delf exams, just to get feel of exam and it gives me motivation and boosts me after each exam

So by next year juin my B2 will be done and then till December I will prepare in tef format

Is my plan OK? I would like to know what else I. Can add to my plan

Merci beaucoup et je vous dis franchement vous êtes le seul personne que je connais qui va prendre l'examen de tef et juste ces petits réponses et des postes ma donne l'esprit que je ne suis pas toute seule qui le prépare

Jep

Oct 18, 2020
That's cool once you are done with the exam please do share your experience and I guess your level of French is advanced than mine

So as of now I'm doing B1, B2 with a non natif professor and I have a friend from France and we have a call often and also I'm attending the delf exams, just to get feel of exam and it gives me motivation and boosts me after each exam

So by next year juin my B2 will be done and then till December I will prepare in tef format

Is my plan OK? I would like to know what else I. Can add to my plan

Merci beaucoup et je vous dis franchement vous êtes le seul personne que je connais qui va prendre l'examen de tef et juste ces petits réponses et des postes ma donne l'esprit que je ne suis pas toute seule qui le prépare
Great thats a good plan, Are you in Canada at the moment or you're planning to go.

Reactions: Saï Ram 15