Need a Clear Concept about Citizenship

me2masud

Jul 10, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello!
Hope everybody is well. I am from Bangladesh. I've already completed my Senior High School Degree from Marine Engineering Major this year. My result is not so bad (3.44 out of 4.00). I am willing to prepare for IELTS.

Canada is my dream from Childhood. That's Why I am very much interested about to go to Canada.

After a while I have consulate with one of my Brother's Friend. He had completed his studies and he was worked in a bank in Canada. He has citizenship of Canada. Now he is running his Business in my country. He became a well businessman nowadays. I share my thoughts for Canada to him.

He show me a way. I have some confuse about that way. He told me about that he will send me Canada by getting an invitation from Canada for a business trip from his Company. After that he told me to destroy my passport. And I have to make a refugee claim to stay in Canada; as a permanent residence. I might have to go to a lawyer. And after the 3 months when I will get P.R. I will can apply for citizenship in Canada. Then when I will get Canadian Passport I will can move any other Country.

I want to know how much valid is that.

Actually

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello!
Hope everybody is well. I am from Bangladesh. I've already completed my Senior High School Degree from Marine Engineering Major this year. My result is not so bad (3.44 out of 4.00). I am willing to prepare for IELTS.

Canada is my dream from Childhood. That's Why I am very much interested about to go to Canada.

After a while I have consulate with one of my Brother's Friend. He had completed his studies and he was worked in a bank in Canada. He has citizenship of Canada. Now he is running his Business in my country. He became a well businessman nowadays. I share my thoughts for Canada to him.

He show me a way. I have some confuse about that way. He told me about that he will send me Canada by getting an invitation from Canada for a business trip from his Company. After that he told me to destroy my passport. And I have to make a refugee claim to stay in Canada; as a permanent residence. I might have to go to a lawyer. And after the 3 months when I will get P.R. I will can apply for citizenship in Canada. Then when I will get Canadian Passport I will can move any other Country.

Actually
That's a very bad idea. If/when you get refused refugee status, you will be deported. CBSA/IRCC are not stupid...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I''m guessing you will have tp pay him for the invitation (LMIA)? Not only is your friend giving you bad advice he is suggesting that he is willing to commit fraud. You are not a refugee you are an economic migrant so you would be refused asylum and then you would get deported. You would then struggle to travel to many countries ever again. The refugee process takes 1-2 years at the moment and takes almost 3 years to get permanent residency after that. Citizenship is over 5-10 years away for most refugees. Don't trust your friend or pay anyone to get a job in Canada it will be a scam.

me2masud

Jul 10, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
That's a very bad idea. If/when you get refused refugee status, you will be deported. CBSA/IRCC are not stupid...
Dear, Thanks for your concern. I am just thinking is there any 2nd way to get refugee status by any means?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear, Thanks for your concern. I am just thinking is there any 2nd way to get refugee status by any means?
Is your life in danger? Do you have proof like police records, hospital records, etc. These are the things that are required to receive asylum in Canada. It is very difficult process.

me2masud

Jul 10, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
I''m guessing you will have tp pay him for the invitation (LMIA)? Not only is your friend giving you bad advice he is suggesting that he is willing to commit fraud. You are not a refugee you are an economic migrant so you would be refused asylum and then you would get deported. You would then struggle to travel to many countries ever again. The refugee process takes 1-2 years at the moment and takes almost 3 years to get permanent residency after that. Citizenship is over 5-10 years away for most refugees. Don't trust your friend or pay anyone to get a job in Canada it will be a scam.
Thanks dear, for your concern. Okay. But is there any way to get P.R if I extend my visitor's visa?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am also from BD, and do you even know what are you posting????? I know hundreds working crazy, like gather one year work experience, retaking ielts for CLB 9 and go through masters to reach a decent score for applying for PR. & now you are posting this illegitimate and unethical way of entering Canada. THIS IS A UTTER SHAME FOR US INDEED !!!!!!

If you are not qualified enough to go through ee for your skilled work migration then forget Canada and hide your face in the wood. Don;t post such idiotic message in this forum and put our country's name in shame. It is for this kind of mentality our country is going through all the instability. Believe me Canada doesn't need people like you to act like a refugee in order to get PR !!!!!!!! I still cant believe you post such kind of queries here where people waits for years to even get invitations for a legal PR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sense that this is due to a lack of knowledge and putting trust in a friend. No you can't convert a visitor visa to a work visa or a PR once you get to Canada. I would suggest you do dome more research. It is very difficult to get a visitor or work visa for Canada. As the poster indicated, you often need a masters degree to immigrate to Canada. If you come across an easy way to immigrate it is probably too good to be true.

me2masud

Jul 10, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
I am also from BD, and do you even know what are you posting????? I know hundreds working crazy, like gather one year work experience, retaking ielts for CLB 9 and go through masters to reach a decent score for applying for PR. & now you are posting this illegitimate and unethical way of entering Canada. THIS IS A UTTER SHAME FOR US INDEED !!!!!!

If you are not qualified enough to go through ee for your skilled work migration then forget Canada and hide your face in the wood. Don;t post such idiotic message in this forum and put our country's name in shame. It is for this kind of mentality our country is going through all the instability. Believe me Canada doesn't need people like you to act like a refugee in order to get PR !!!!!!!! I still cant believe you post such kind of queries here where people waits for years to even get invitations for a legal PR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear,

First of all
This is a forum. I've posted this post here to know whether that's the way is correct/legal or not. I have enough right to know the legal things. You won't be like your brother should face problem by going in a illegal way & suffer whole life. That's why I queried. No option won't be first in this matter such as shame, country, bla bla...

Secondly,
I loved your attitude and courtesy very much. You know very well how to respect man. I won't disclose anything else. It should be stop here. Otherwise people will say we (Bangladeshi People) loved to clash with each other.

And Finally,
It should not be good to judge anyone's qualification without knowing him personally.

Thanks Hero.
Blessing for a prosperous life.

me2masud

Jul 10, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
I sense that this is due to a lack of knowledge and putting trust in a friend. No you can't convert a visitor visa to a work visa or a PR once you get to Canada. I would suggest you do dome more research. It is very difficult to get a visitor or work visa for Canada. As the poster indicated, you often need a masters degree to immigrate to Canada. If you come across an easy way to immigrate it is probably too good to be true.
Thanks Dear, for your valuable words.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello!

Actually
He is not a good friend - please do not listen to him. Based on your post, he does not have a very good understanding of Canada's immigration system and has provided you with wrong information.

Unless you have very strong grounds for a refugee claim, your claim will be refused and you will be forced to return home. Processing time for refugee claims is not three months - it's 2+ years. Destroying your papers makes the situation worse, not better - and IRCC will almost certainly still be able to determine your identity. Someone who has no papers doesn't simply qualify for refugee status - you must still prove you meet the requirements to be accepted as a refugee. Once your refugee case is refused and you are sent home, it will become impossible to return to Canada in the future on a work permit, study permit or visitor visa. The Canadian refugee refusal will also make it very difficult to travel to other countries requiring visas such as the US, UK, etc.

Again, please do not listen to him - he's no friend.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear,

First of all
This is a forum. I've posted this post here to know whether that's the way is correct/legal or not. I have enough right to know the legal things. You won't be like your brother should face problem by going in a illegal way & suffer whole life. That's why I queried. No option won't be first in this matter such as shame, country, bla bla...

Secondly,
I loved your attitude and courtesy very much. You know very well how to respect man. I won't disclose anything else. It should be stop here. Otherwise people will say we (Bangladeshi People) loved to clash with each other.

And Finally,
It should not be good to judge anyone's qualification without knowing him personally.

Thanks Hero.
Blessing for a prosperous life.
First of all you were asking about intention to commit an immigration fraud. So it is very normal that people do not react very kindly to that.
And especially people originated from your home country will be more outraged.
The reason is very simple - to others seeing such requests (and yours might not be the only one), they will simply associate your country with a source of potential scammers.
And that is what people do not want to see. They want to see their former home country to become better and more recognized.

Secondly, given your level of English and somewhat understanding, you are well aware that what you were asking is a potential fraud activity.

From that there are only 2 logical possibilities:
1. Either go got just a general advice (people talking about it) and you are probing how easy would it be to go through it.
2. Or you are a victim of a scammer (whos personal history is much different from what he claims he was). And that person is trying to paint some nice picture about just how easy is it to hoodwink those "stupid westerners ".

Unfortunately it is not that easy. Also the idea about high salaries, big villas and expensive cars, those are just nice fairy tales. As one has to work hard here as well.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Your friends advise is, apart from being illegal, hints at being a scam. Personally, given you seen to have decent marks, why don't you look at coming to Canada on a student visa to continue your studies? After completion, you could apply for a PGWP and work towards immigrating to Canada in a much more legitimate manner. Keep in mind, if you follow your friends advice, and it is discovered you have committed fraud to enter Canada, they can, and will, revoke your PR and even Canadian citizenship....at anytime in the future. You would never be safe from the risk of deportation from Canada. That's an awfully big risk to take considering there are other viable options available to you.

me2masud

Jul 10, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
He is not a good friend - please do not listen to him. Based on your post, he does not have a very good understanding of Canada's immigration system and has provided you with wrong information.

Unless you have very strong grounds for a refugee claim, your claim will be refused and you will be forced to return home. Processing time for refugee claims is not three months - it's 2+ years. Destroying your papers makes the situation worse, not better - and IRCC will almost certainly still be able to determine your identity. Someone who has no papers doesn't simply qualify for refugee status - you must still prove you meet the requirements to be accepted as a refugee. Once your refugee case is refused and you are sent home, it will become impossible to return to Canada in the future on a work permit, study permit or visitor visa. The Canadian refugee refusal will also make it very difficult to travel to other countries requiring visas such as the US, UK, etc.

Again, please do not listen to him - he's no friend.
Thanks a lot. I Have gotten a clear concept.