+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nearest and Best US-Canadian border near Toronto?

mak31086

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 26, 2016
Hi Guys,

From your personal experience, can someone suggest which US-Canada gate will be good to do border crossing close to GTA? I was told Niagara is one quite busy, I want to finish the formalities as quickly as possible since we carry three week old infant with us. Thanks!!

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hi Guys,

From your personal experience, can someone suggest which US-Canada gate will be good to do border crossing close to GTA? I was told Niagara is one quite busy, I want to finish the formalities as quickly as possible since we carry three week old infant with us. Thanks!!
I have read that the Peace Bridge in Buffalo is the best one and that many people have had negative experiences at the Niagara crossings (when it comes to flagpoling/landing) because it's so busy.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

my husband used niagara a few times and never had a problem

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi Guys,

You could try and go at a less busy time when the baby is also asleep.. easier said than done I know :)

DeeTee

Aug 29, 2017
I have read that the Peace Bridge in Buffalo is the best one and that many people have had negative experiences at the Niagara crossings (when it comes to flagpoling/landing) because it's so busy.
I'm also looking into this. What problems have you heard about Niagara?