+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NDVO Remedical Request After PPR for Spousal Application

Kanuharry

Jul 19, 2015
Hii guys, any update in your situation?? My dependent passport were sent back saying they will receive further instruction. Nothing happened since 9th june and i am still waiting. Anyone in same situation??

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
There must be letter with reason in envelope. If the reason is “medical expired” or if you already know medicals are expired, you will get remedical request in some time
I got it after a month and couple more days.
In such case, I would suggest to contact IRCC authorised medical centre in your city and check wait times for medical test. They were huge in my case and I barely managed to get medicals done in required 30 days.

Kanuharry

Jul 19, 2015
There must be letter with reason in envelope. If the reason is “medical expired” or if you already know medicals are expired, you will get remedical request in some time
I got it after a month and couple more days.
In such case, I would suggest to contact IRCC authorised medical centre in your city and check wait times for medical test. They were huge in my case and I barely managed to get medicals done in required 30 days.
Thanks for your reply. Actualy i received an email from delhi ircc that my dependent visa will be expiring on 30th June and asking me if my family can land before that. I told them its not possible and asked for 3 months extension. Then they sent back the passport with letter that unable to travel and new instructions will be sent soon. Thats it. You think it will take a month or so now?? Medical expiring on 30th june i think.

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Your situation is different and It will not be proper for me to speculate. Perhaps someone who faced similar situation could give clear answer.

Kanuharry

Jul 19, 2015
Anyone with response from ircc regarding remedical?? My dependents passports were sent back 7 weeks ago but did not receive new instructions.