+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NDVO - Passport Submitted On November 20, 21 And Still Waiting

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

I submitted my passport for stamping and COPR back on November 20 and still waiting to get it back.

The same scenario I believe is for all of those who had submitted on November 20 and 21.

While the strangest thing is that the people who had submitted on November 22 and onwards, already got it back.

Well, I am putting this thread in order to ask that whether, if any, got to know any information over why such a delay is happening for these two days submissions.

If got any information, please share.

Thanks
K

Reactions: gurik

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello Guys,

I submitted my passport for stamping and COPR back on November 20 and still waiting to get it back.

The same scenario I believe is for all of those who had submitted on November 20 and 21.

While the strangest thing is that the people who had submitted on November 22 and onwards, already got it back.

Well, I am putting this thread in order to ask that whether, if any, got to know any information over why such a delay is happening for these two days submissions.

If got any information, please share.

Thanks
K
What!! people who submitted on 22 got it back already?? May I know your Visa office and the ones who submitted on 22nd? I submitted on 20th @VFS Delhi, got approved on 29th and still waiting for an update.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
What!! people who submitted on 22 got it back already?? May I know your Visa office and the ones who submitted on 22nd? I submitted on 20th @VFS Delhi, got approved on 29th and still waiting for an update.
Visa Office - VFS New Delhi buddy.
Submitted on - November 20 and still waiting for both APPROVAL and getting passport and COPR

And, yesterday only a guy who had submitted at VFS Bangalore on November 28 too got his passport and COPR back.

The issue seems to be only for November 20 and 21 people. Don't know what they are doing now.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Submitted on - November 20 and still waiting for both APPROVAL and getting passport and COPR

And, yesterday only a guy who had submitted at VFS Bangalore on November 28 too got his passport and COPR back.

The issue seems to be only for November 20 and 21 people. Don't know what they are doing now.
This is strange that you didn’t get approved by now. Give them a call buddy.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
This is strange that you didn’t get approved by now. Give them a call buddy.
Talked with VFS twice - they got no idea.

Talked with other people too who submitted on same dates - they too don't get their application approved. Scenario is similar for almost everyone who had submitted on these two dates.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Talked with VFS twice - they got no idea.

Talked with other people too who submitted on same dates - they too don't get their application approved. Scenario is similar for almost everyone who had submitted on these two dates.
Except me though! They have approved my application but still holding my passport. :mad:

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Submitted on Nov 21 at Mumbai VFS.

No change in app status since. Very very strange.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

submitted on 24th, still no update, so not all after 21 are getting quick updates, may be the rush is the cause of delay here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Submitted on Nov 21 at Mumbai VFS.

No change in app status since. Very very strange.
I think the huge PPR waves have now created a stamping delay.... hope by this week we have our stamped passports.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
I think the huge PPR waves have now created a stamping delay.... hope by this week we have our stamped passports.
You may be right! according to VFS CSE, applications submitted on 20,21 and 22 are having some issues, no clear explanation given. He asked me NOT to worry and wait for FEW more days. :/

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
You may be right! according to VFS CSE, applications submitted on 20,21 and 22 are having some issues, no clear explanation given. He asked me NOT to worry and wait for FEW more days. :/
Oh! Really hope it gets resolved soon. As the PPR wave has been slow since 23rd November, hopefully there is some efficiency now.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk