Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Can I ask u...which bank u got that DD from?? I have three bank accounts in India (SBI,HDFC and ICICI). I have sent my landing fees from SBI and I have an experience with all these bank about DD. The manager even tells me the status on Phone and it take less than 2 mins on the phone...!! your banker is freaking u out

Ind2ca said:
Thanks for reply. I went to my banker with the photocopy of my DD. But he was not very cooperative. He said that finding whether DD has been encashed or not - is a very lengthy procedure. He took about 45 minutes to say that it has not yet been encashed. Is it that difficult a procedure?

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Congrats and best of luck!!

Kghimire said:
My Medical, Landing fees and Passport reached at NDVO on 31 July !

Kghimire

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Hello dear...Plz use hindi or English :p :p :p :p

sharmilas said:
ghimire jee...mero pani... july 16 maa ND visa office le recieve gareko ta ho..lets seee....where u from??

Ind2ca

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4131/3111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2010
IELTS Request
8.0 bands
Med's Request
June, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
June, 2013
babbu.mann said:
Can I ask u...which bank u got that DD from?? I have three bank accounts in India (SBI,HDFC and ICICI). I have sent my landing fees from SBI and I have an experience with all these bank about DD. The manager even tells me the status on Phone and it take less than 2 mins on the phone...!! your banker is freaking u out
I got my DD made from Canara Bank. Today, I again went to the bank with photocopy of my DD. The person again took more than half an hour and then declared that finally, my DD has been encashed. But he couldn't tell me the exact date of encashment, as according to him, that bit of information was not available to the bank's computers. He seems to be freaking me out again. Since, I had last enquired regarding this on Monday, so I suppose that my DD was encashed sometime earlier this week.
By the way, after the DD has been encashed, how much more time do you think it would take for the visa? It has been about 3 Weeks since I underwent medicals.

amritsar

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 Feb 2012
Med's Request
09 July
Med's Done....
11 July
Interview........
Landing Fees DD cashed on 25 July and Medical Received line appear on 01/08/12
God knows bro. My DD is encashed and 3rd line is there in ecas but still not know how long it May take to get PP back.
pray for good.
Shery

Ind2ca said:
I got my DD made from Canara Bank. Today, I again went to the bank with photocopy of my DD. The person again took more than half an hour and then declared that finally, my DD has been encashed. But he couldn't tell me the exact date of encashment, as according to him, that bit of information was not available to the bank's computers. He seems to be freaking me out again. Since, I had last enquired regarding this on Monday, so I suppose that my DD was encashed sometime earlier this week.
By the way, after the DD has been encashed, how much more time do you think it would take for the visa? It has been about 3 Weeks since I underwent medicals.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
put me in to the list as well!!

rabb rakha

Ind2ca

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4131/3111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2010
IELTS Request
8.0 bands
Med's Request
June, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
June, 2013
Any update from anyone? There has been no activity on this forum since many days now. People, let's keep the thread alive. :)

Ind2ca

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4131/3111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2010
IELTS Request
8.0 bands
Med's Request
June, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
June, 2013
It's been FIVE Weeks now that I underwent medicals. Till now, no news from NDVO. Even no update in eCas. I was expecting atleast a "Medicals received" line by now. Does anybody have any update?

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
That will be updated shortly!! Best of luck

rabb rakha

Ind2ca said:
It's been FIVE Weeks now that I underwent medicals. Till now, no news from NDVO. Even no update in eCas. I was expecting atleast a "Medicals received" line by now. Does anybody have any update?

Ind2ca

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4131/3111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2010
IELTS Request
8.0 bands
Med's Request
June, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
June, 2013
babbu.mann said:
That will be updated shortly!! Best of luck

rabb rakha
Thanks for your wishes. Let's pray we all get our PP's back soon - with the Maple leaf, of course!

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting for DM.

When will it happen ?

Babu, any updates from your side ?

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Applicant NOC GOT PER GOT AOR 2nd line in Ecas MR/PPR Medical Done 3rd line in Ecas RPRF cash
babbu.mann 7251 01/03/12 29/03/12 20/06/12 20/07/12 27/07/12 16/08/12 06/08/12

Now please suggest that,when shall I get DM from NDVO!!

Rabb Rakha
Babbu

cashbbox123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/10/2011
AOR Received.
18/01/2012, 2nd AOR13/02/2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
11 oct 2012
Dear forum members,
I have applied for FSW 7241(Electrician) on November 1st 2011. I have submitted all documents with the application. Today they have sent a mail for a call in interview in Delhi visa office. Could you please share any experience of interview. They asked for form 16 , salary slips etc.. I have left my job few months after applying for Canada migration. Since it was a proprietary firm, they have n't paid salaries through bank, No PF deducted so far. So it is difficult to obtain.
Help me by providing some ideas about how will be the interview and what would be the questions?. All other document I have already submitted with the application. Even though they demand it again. Please share the information on this behalf. It is very urgent …friends

Thanks in advance

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
cashbbox123 said:
Dear forum members,
I have applied for FSW 7241(Electrician) on November 1st 2011. I have submitted all documents with the application. Today they have sent a mail for a call in interview in Delhi visa office. Could you please share any experience of interview. They asked for form 16 , salary slips etc.. I have left my job few months after applying for Canada migration. Since it was a proprietary firm, they have n't paid salaries through bank, No PF deducted so far. So it is difficult to obtain.
Help me by providing some ideas about how will be the interview and what would be the questions?. All other document I have already submitted with the application. Even though they demand it again. Please share the information on this behalf. It is very urgent ...friends

Thanks in advance

Sent u PM....check it and reply

amritsar

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 Feb 2012