Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
30-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
07-04-2010
Dear all,

After waiting for countless days, I got mail from CHC requesting medicals as well as passport along with RPRF etc. My problem now is unable to get the bounded wait time I have also applied for student Visa to USA and got tickets booked next month. So now obviously I cannot mail them my passport, under these circumstances could anybody guide me what to do?. Do I need to transfer my application to USA, is it possible to transfer at this point of time or can I mail my PP once I land in US and give them US address to mail them back.

Awaiting your replies

Thanks,
Vijay

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijayenjoy said:
Dear all,

After waiting for countless days, I got mail from CHC requesting medicals as well as passport along with RPRF etc. My problem now is unable to get the bounded wait time I have also applied for student Visa to USA and got tickets booked next month. So now obviously I cannot mail them my passport, under these circumstances could anybody guide me what to do?. Do I need to transfer my application to USA, is it possible to transfer at this point of time or can I mail my PP once I land in US and give them US address to mail them back.

Awaiting your replies

Thanks,
Vijay
i would suggest, don't play it on ur own.
explain ur situation to chc-nd.
adding a covering letter with RPRF can do the trick