+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NDVO Interview process, does anyone have an interview scheulded?

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
Hi, I just found out our file is in queue for interview, they put us in queue in May. I wondered what the system is.....I heard from an applicant from the Dominican Republic that interviews are done every three months. They let you know 30 days in advance. If you had an interview with NDVO, what months was it? I figure the last interviews were done in June, so September would be the next time and sadly we haven't got out interview date yet, its so hard just sitting and waiting. We have had no contact from NDVO. They wrote us a letter telling us they will look at our file in June and get in touch by August. I found out about the interview via notes.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, I just found out our file is in queue for interview, they put us in queue in May. I wondered what the system is.....I heard from an applicant from the Dominican Republic that interviews are done every three months. They let you know 30 days in advance. If you had an interview with NDVO, what months was it? I figure the last interviews were done in June, so September would be the next time and sadly we haven't got out interview date yet, its so hard just sitting and waiting. We have had no contact from NDVO. They wrote us a letter telling us they will look at our file in June and get in touch by August. I found out about the interview via notes.
Not really sure how often NDVO conducts interviews but check the spreadsheet to see if there was anyone who had an interview earlier this year, I too recall seeing interviews in June.With the student visas being done now, NDVO will start processing our applications, you should hear from them soon.

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
Not really sure how often NDVO conducts interviews but check the spreadsheet to see if there was anyone who had an interview earlier this year, I too recall seeing interviews in June.With the student visas being done now, NDVO will start processing our applications, you should hear from them soon.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will take a look. I hope to hear something soon! Do the student visa applications affect our applications, you would think it is a different department!