+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NDVO, does it effect if my name is in CIBIL (Credit card, loan payment)??? plz

canLife01

Oct 23, 2011
I am new member here sharing my information below and i have a question from all seniors that i lived in Delhi (INDIA) and i have make settelement with HDFC and ABN AMRO Bank and my name is in CIBIL i paid my all loan and when i ask for CIBIL Report it has my dues though i have setteled with them so my question is, will it impact in my PR to canada, does immigration officers check on CIBIL??

Please help me out as i read in US, CANADA etc Credit Report has to be strong as it is same here in my case we have here(in india) Cibil report and Tax return filled....

NDVO - New Delhi Visa Office
Applied - Feb 2011
AOR - Apirl 2011
NOC - 0631
Current status - RBVO since august 2011

i also got a enquiry from NDVO and i replied them they are satisfied as they sent me replied that VO got the papers and now my application will in prcess and do not need anything from myside

so please help me on it

thanks
canLife012

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
canLife01 said:
I am new member here sharing my information below and i have a question from all seniors that i lived in Delhi (INDIA) and i have make settelement with HDFC and ABN AMRO Bank and my name is in CIBIL i paid my all loan and when i ask for CIBIL Report it has my dues though i have setteled with them so my question is, will it impact in my PR to canada, does immigration officers check on CIBIL??

Please help me out as i read in US, CANADA etc Credit Report has to be strong as it is same here in my case we have here(in india) Cibil report and Tax return filled....

NDVO - New Delhi Visa Office
Applied - Feb 2011
AOR - Apirl 2011
NOC - 0631
Current status - RBVO since august 2011

i also got a enquiry from NDVO and i replied them they are satisfied as they sent me replied that VO got the papers and now my application will in prcess and do not need anything from myside

so please help me on it

thanks
canLife012

it really effect?????????????? i also wanted to know....

amilatan

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Cibil report does not affect ur application,neither NDVO /chc bother to check with
Cibil for ur credit history.
Relax n prepare for next step..
All d best

Aug 11, 2017
Bro ! There will be no issue don't worry, Proceed with your formalities credit score will only be considered when you are planing to take any credit from banks - Mymonykarma