NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Hello

We got DM on July 24 and are expecting PPR in next few weeks.

My wife is here in Canada on visitor visa.

The question is - Can we send her passport to Ottawa for stamping. I know in the PPR letter they ask you to use VFS for passport stamping in India.

Many people have said that we can send it to Ottawa. I wanted this forums opinion on it.

JoshVesh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hello

The question is - Can we send her passport to Ottawa for stamping. I know in the PPR letter they ask you to use VFS for passport stamping in India.

Many people have said that we can send it to Ottawa. I wanted this forums opinion on it.
Not sure.. have you tried contacting CPC-Ottawa? Also did you updated the address online for application?

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
Hello

Yes , u send to ottawa if applicant is already in Canada :)

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
Yes u r right because I know one person directly got PPR on 20 July without dm , I was in contact with them on whatsapp
Seems odd that they would miss out on giving PPR to so many files. What does ur mp recommend we do in order to get PPR ?​
best solution is to do MP inquory.. they will inquire fr u and ask ndvo when r they expecting to send out ppr for ur file

galt

Sep 22, 2014
Anyone received PPR after 12th July DM? Any update? Or did anyone sent email to NDVO regarding PPR glitch?

kot81

May 15, 2017
best solution is to do MP inquory.. they will inquire fr u and ask ndvo when r they expecting to send out ppr for ur file
Another strategy would be for the canada residing spouses to sign up a petition and send it to the parliament. Doing MPs enquiry on individual case would help individual cases; sending petition would help alert the NDVO for all cases where the is DM and no PPR

Manish21

Jul 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

I just want to know that how many days it will take if cic office return your file due to some missings document within Canada.

Regards
Manish

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Hello everyone,

I just want to know that how many days it will take if cic office return your file due to some missings document within Canada.

Regards
Manish
No timeframe few days to a couple months

waitingforPPR

May 28, 2014
To everyone who's waiting for PRR for the last two-three weeks or more.

How about all of us send case specific inquiries to NDVO today asking about PPR ? I sent mine anyway.

At least NDVO will have a bunch of similar queries when they come to work tomorrow.

Might prompt them to work or if there's a technical glitch that they don't know of yet, that might be bought to the fore.

Cheers.

JoshVesh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
To everyone who's waiting for PRR for the last two-three weeks or more.

How about all of us send case specific inquiries to NDVO today asking about PPR ? I sent mine anyway.

At least NDVO will have a bunch of similar queries when they come to work tomorrow.

Might prompt them to work or if there's a technical glitch that they don't know of yet, that might be bought to the fore.

Cheers.
you emailed them or how did you sent then query?