+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP EOI -AUGUST SEPTEMBER

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
u2 said:
Hello everyone, attended the info session in London on 19/08/2016 and sent an EOI on 29/08/2016 but haven't heard anything from NB. Good luck to everyone. Thanks
on the same boat. I submitted mine on the day I attended the session but no response yet. :(

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
I do not think webinars are considered by NB. The information session recognized by NB, is the one organized by them, and not the one organized by the Canadian government.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
also the website itself is the common one. There will be somebody directly from new brunswick. On the general info webinar was stated that there will be all provinces introducing themselves on these online sessions. And since as they said that they will no longer issuing ita on info session, webinar should be perfect for them.

delpi

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hi everyone,
Any news from 19/8/16 info session in London? Cos I also sent eoi on the same day but no response yet.
An update will be appreciated

Cheers in advance

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
vensak said:
also the website itself is the common one. There will be somebody directly from new brunswick. On the general info webinar was stated that there will be all provinces introducing themselves on these online sessions. And since as they said that they will no longer issuing ita on info session, webinar should be perfect for them.
I am 100 percent sure it is not the same. You should contact them and ask. But, I remember clearly that you cannot use webinar as a way to get PN with NB. But there is no harm trying your luck, as you do not need to pay for nothing, to attend.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The best possibility will be to ask at the end of that webinar directly. I have already tried to write mail but without any answer.

Unlike Quebec, New Brunswick does fully operate under new Express system. That also means that the province is presenting under the common stream (and by now there are lot of provinces written for presenation there - different dates and times webinars).
Furthermore, the current webinar is in French, which means that it is aimed for people who might also qualify under francophone stream (where no webinar is needed). And it seems there is rather higher demand for francophones or bilinguals there (so I guess that most of the remaining ITA will go that way).
There is nowhere on the website written, that the information session about NB shall be a live IRL session only. Plus now they have finished issuing ITA on the sessions, so the webinar could be just fine.
And lastly - being able to put down your EOI does not mean that you will get the ITA or nomination itself.

zak178

Sep 15, 2017
Hi!
Can anyone please share the Expression of Interest for skilled worker?
I need to prepare one.