+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBI letter of explanation for NO CRIMINAL RECORD

Supergayl

Apr 7, 2018
Good day everyone. Asking for help how to get a request letter from cic to present to the NBI so that they can give a written explanation regarding with the NO CRIMINAL RECORD of my husband. I’m very worried right now. Your help is very appreciated. Thanks po.

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Good day everyone. Asking for help how to get a request letter from cic to present to the NBI so that they can give a written explanation regarding with the NO CRIMINAL RECORD of my husband. I’m very worried right now. Your help is very appreciated. Thanks po.
In the letter requesting NBI, there are notes at the very end to provide an NBI explanation for that remark, that should be enough to show to NBI office Manila

jltorres0214

May 1, 2019
Do u have any update for your husband's application? have same case with my husband im worried too

Byru

Mar 21, 2023
Same case then po sa husband ko pgakatapos maibigay lahat ng mga hininging docs.still narefuse parin ang application nya