+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBI Clearance remark "No Criminal Record"

Lou Ro

Apr 5, 2019
Oh so after submitting the letter of explanation regarding his case, they still requested you to have medical. Maybe they’re still doing background check.
Yes,on our PR application now. (The SOWP has not been updated since last year). Im in canada now as a temp foreign worker

Lou Ro

Apr 5, 2019
My husband sent maybe 5 emails to manilimmig( office of immigration manila) about his SOWP status but they are not responding at all.

osangmendoza

Apr 18, 2014
Good day I'm newbie here. I just want to ask if there's anyone here got their visa approved if they have No criminal Record in their NBi and answered No to the question of "Have U ever been convicted or charged in any crime...

Pls enlightened me

TIA

osangmendoza

Apr 18, 2014
Hi i just want to ask, im in the same case my nbi marked "No criminal record" just recently vo requested add docs of nbi cert, case documents. I did submit all the essential documents however only today i reviewed my application and i did tic "no" on question if you ever been convicted to crime, recently charged, or commited to any crime. I have been charged last 2011 but case was Dismissed, now i am worried that it might be ground for refusal since it was undeclare because of my answer?
Hi olivia

can i know what is ur status..tia

osangmendoza

Apr 18, 2014
Hi i just want to ask, im in the same case my nbi marked "No criminal record" just recently vo requested add docs of nbi cert, case documents. I did submit all the essential documents however only today i reviewed my application and i did tic "no" on question if you ever been convicted to crime, recently charged, or commited to any crime. I have been charged last 2011 but case was Dismissed, now i am worried that it might be ground for refusal since it was undeclare because of my answer?
Hi same case here musta po application nio?TIA

Lou Ro

Apr 5, 2019
Hi! All you can so is wait for their decision.By the way,about my husband's case.He wasnt approved for his SWOP but he just got his COPR now.it was a long wait( 1yr).what i did was i submitted all the reqd docs from his SWOP application regarding his case even it wasnt asked.i uploaded it under optional and i included a letter of explanation.anyway his case was dismissed 16yrs ago. Thank God!

Letku

Jul 23, 2022
I had a remarks on my NBI clearance a NO CRIMINAL RECORDS. But I answered NO to the question "Have you ever been convicted or filed a case against you?"
I've been to the court to get a copy of the dismissal case but since the case happened long time ago(2005) the court cannot provide a copy for us maybe because the file was already missing or something!..We went to NBI manila to ask for an explanation letter but they told us that they need first a request letter from IRCC before they entertain my issues or concerns!.
Can someone here can give an idea or help me to enlighten up!

Thanks for your response

Reactions: jltorres0214

jltorres0214

May 1, 2019
Hi, How is your application, I also have same worries bcoz i also tic "No" on that question for my husband and his NBI marked is "No criminal record"

jltorres0214

May 1, 2019
I had a remarks on my NBI clearance a NO CRIMINAL RECORDS. But I answered NO to the question "Have you ever been convicted or filed a case against you?"
I've been to the court to get a copy of the dismissal case but since the case happened long time ago(2005) the court cannot provide a copy for us maybe because the file was already missing or something!..We went to NBI manila to ask for an explanation letter but they told us that they need first a request letter from IRCC before they entertain my issues or concerns!.
Can someone here can give an idea or help me to enlighten up!

Thanks for your response
Hi I have same problem for my husband I tic "No" on that question "Have you ever been convicted or filed a case against you?" I am worried that they might use it to refuse our application bcoz we have not disclose his previous case which is already dismissed

JMWI

Apr 7, 2023
Newbie here... Do you know someone po na nagrant ang visa kahit wala pang 10 years after their dismissed case?