I’m looking for information from applicants from the Philippines who have gone through the Express Entry process and needed an NBI Clearance.
For those who applied from outside the Philippines, how did you arrange your NBI Clearance, and were there any additional steps or documents required compared with applying in the Philippines?
I’m also interested in experiences with the NBI “Hit” status and how long it took to receive the clearance.
Any recent experiences or tips would be helpful for other applicants going through the same process.
For those who applied from outside the Philippines, how did you arrange your NBI Clearance, and were there any additional steps or documents required compared with applying in the Philippines?
I’m also interested in experiences with the NBI “Hit” status and how long it took to receive the clearance.
Any recent experiences or tips would be helpful for other applicants going through the same process.
