+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBI clearance and NBI certificate different? Documents to file for "NO CRIMINAL RECORD"

princessyaki

Sep 12, 2017
Good day! I am currently applying as a Live-In Caregiver. What are the chances that I will get denied if my NBI has a remark of "NO CRIMINAL RECORD"? Together with my documents, I already submitted all NBI clearance, court certifications and clearances that the case was already dismissed plus I also made my own explanation letter. With regards to NBI explanation letter, I wasn't able to secure one because NBI was asking for my request letter from Canadian Emabassy in which Canadian embassy haven't given or sent me thru email yet.
I'm getting confused now since I am still waiting for the request letter from the CEM. Is this a ground for refusal of visa? What if CEM didn't send me a request letter and denied me at once because I didn't submit NBI written explanation? But how can I secure or get NBI written explanation letter if CEM doesn't even send me a request letter?
I'm really getting confused. Please help and enlighten me. Additional, is NBI clearance different from NBI certification?
Thank you.

Supergayl

Apr 7, 2018
Hi did you get a request letter letter from CIC regarding sa NBI letter of explanation? My husband need it. Please pahelp po. Salamat po

princessyaki

Sep 12, 2017
Hi did you get a request letter letter from CIC regarding sa NBI letter of explanation? My husband need it. Please pahelp po. Salamat po

Hello! You have to submit your application first and from there, if you have submitted all their needed docs for your case, that's when they send an email requesting you to either add supporting docs and a written explanation letter from NBI.

Jul 13, 2022
Good day po ask lang po nung nagrequest po yung IRCc ng Nbi explanation po nakuha niyo po ba agad? Or ilang days po na evaluate. Thank you po. No criminal record po kasi remarks sa NBi ko.