+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nbcc fall 2020 gather here pls

carlosbaldojr

Oct 3, 2018
Hi everyone, I was also accepted for Marketing in the Fall 2020, Fredericton, but still haven't got any response from visa/study permit. I applied on Jan 2020. I am thinking about deferring my intake to Sept 21. In case I defer it and get the visa approved in the following months, Will I be able to use it to go in 2021? Thank you so much!!

Shayshay_127

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hi everyone, I was also accepted for Marketing in the Fall 2020, Fredericton, but still haven't got any response from visa/study permit. I applied on Jan 2020. I am thinking about deferring my intake to Sept 21. In case I defer it and get the visa approved in the following months, Will I be able to use it to go in 2021? Thank you so much!!
Hey! Have you been watching NBCC Q&A sessions? They've talked about this a lot. But yeah, you'll just have to enter Canada before your visa expires and you'll be able to extend the permit in Canada

Reactions: carlosbaldojr

carlosbaldojr

Oct 3, 2018
Hey! Have you been watching NBCC Q&A sessions? They've talked about this a lot. But yeah, you'll just have to enter Canada before your visa expires and you'll be able to extend the permit in Canada
Hello, thanks a lot for your response. I will watch the sessions and see if i can find out more about this. In fact, I am more concerned about how long the visa usually lasts, so i can accurately plan my arrival in 2021. One thing I'm sure is that I'll have to undergo new exams, since mine will expire in December. Do you think I should inform Ircc about the deferral? Thank you again.

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hello..!! Waiting for visaa
Im going for Electrical Engineering Technology at saint john campus.
However I have submitted a complete application.

Shayshay_127

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hello, thanks a lot for your response. I will watch the sessions and see if i can find out more about this. In fact, I am more concerned about how long the visa usually lasts, so i can accurately plan my arrival in 2021. One thing I'm sure is that I'll have to undergo new exams, since mine will expire in December. Do you think I should inform Ircc about the deferral? Thank you again.
yeah they're super helpful and make you kinda feel like something is actually moving in this whole process lol.
i guess visa should be valid for a year? and which exams are you talking about?
well in one of the webinars NBCC said it's not necessary to let IRCC know but you'll just have to make sure you enter Canada before your visa expires.

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
yeah they're super helpful and make you kinda feel like something is actually moving in this whole process lol.
i guess visa should be valid for a year? and which exams are you talking about?
well in one of the webinars NBCC said it's not necessary to let IRCC know but you'll just have to make sure you enter Canada before your visa expires.
Indeed, NBCC is really helpful for students.

Reactions: Shayshay_127

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Hi!
I have submitted the online application with fee and uploaded all the required documents. Do I have to send the hard copies of my documents also?
Please reply.