+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NB PNP

luckyqamar

Sep 21, 2016
Hi Folks,

As we know open category NB PNP are currently closed, can someone please tell

1. When is it going to open next? and how did you find out? I mean do we have to check their website every day to find out when it opens?

2. As for Quebec there was a queue system and only 5000 applications were accepted (luckily mine went through), do they have the similar queue system with NB PNP applications? Or one can fill in and send the application anytime while its open? and how many days/hours does it stay open for when it does open?

3. I seem to have 76 points on their points system, what are my chances of NB PNP approval with 76 points?

4. I hope I can apply for NB PNP (when it opens) without effecting my Quebec application.

Warash_77

Sep 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Jul-16
AOR Received.
29-Aug-16
Hi Omar,

You will have to keep a check on the NB website to see when the Priority 3 opens, as of now, from the various discussions, seems like NB has issued multiple ITAs during the information session so they are holding priority 1 and 2 applications.

Having said that, they accept EOIs every day, as i read elsewhere, so you can submit your application to them.

Lastly, i am not aware, how many Nominations they are issuing this year, that is one question even i am seeking answer too...

Good luck