+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NB Letter of Interest Validity

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hello guys!

I have recently received a Letter of Interest from NB in my Express Entry profile. My question is - how long is the letter of interest valid upon receiving it in my Express Entry profile? I am asking this just so I can maximize the length of time I have so I can complete the documents even before the actual ITA is given to me.

Thank you very much for your response in advance!

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
It must be mentioned in your Invite Letter, how you receive the ITA from NB? in EE profile or email?
Also may I know your NOC? and score?

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
Hello guys!

I have recently received a Letter of Interest from NB in my Express Entry profile. My question is - how long is the letter of interest valid upon receiving it in my Express Entry profile? I am asking this just so I can maximize the length of time I have so I can complete the documents even before the actual ITA is given to me.

45 days.
Reference link: https://welcomenb.ca/content/dam/wel-bien/pdf/ExpressEntryGuide-E.pdf

Step 5: Invitation to apply on Page 17 clarifies this.

Hope this helps. All the best.

EmanSkyeSeth

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello guys!

I think there is no validity, expiration only applies if you have received an ITA..

https://welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry.html

under Point Number 2 it states:

2. New Brunswick will, on occasion, invite candidates directly from the federal Express Entry pool in response to provincial labour-market needs.

Candidates selected in this manner will receive a Notification or Letter of Interest (LOI) from the Province of New Brunswick via their Federal Express Entry account. Candidates who do receive a Letter of Interest from the Province of New Brunswick should proceed in the following manner:

1. Register in INB and submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Express Entry Stream.
  2. Once your EOI is successfully submitted, contact us at entree.express.entry@gnb.ca with the subject line: NB LOI.
Include in your message:

– Your full name, as it appears in your INB profile;
– a pdf copy or screenshot of the Letter of Interest that you received to your Federal Express Entry account;
– your federal Express Entry Profile Number (E00*******).

Once we verify your LOI and acknowledge receipt of your message, we will then send you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) to the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream via your INB Notification Centre.

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think there is no validity, expiration only applies if you have received an ITA..

https://welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry.html

under Point Number 2 it states:

2. New Brunswick will, on occasion, invite candidates directly from the federal Express Entry pool in response to provincial labour-market needs.

Candidates selected in this manner will receive a Notification or Letter of Interest (LOI) from the Province of New Brunswick via their Federal Express Entry account. Candidates who do receive a Letter of Interest from the Province of New Brunswick should proceed in the following manner:

1. Register in INB and submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Express Entry Stream.
  2. Once your EOI is successfully submitted, contact us at entree.express.entry@gnb.ca with the subject line: NB LOI.
Include in your message:

– Your full name, as it appears in your INB profile;
– a pdf copy or screenshot of the Letter of Interest that you received to your Federal Express Entry account;
– your federal Express Entry Profile Number (E00*******).

Once we verify your LOI and acknowledge receipt of your message, we will then send you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) to the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream via your INB Notification Centre.
Does this mean that I can proceed in the step you quoted above whenever I feel like doing so without thinking of any expiration of the NOI I received in my Express Entry profile?

EmanSkyeSeth

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Does this mean that I can proceed in the step you quoted above whenever I feel like doing so without thinking of any expiration of the NOI I received in my Express Entry profile?
That is my understanding.. otherwise, they will have mentioned it in their website or in the letter you have received...what specific documents are you still preparing?

shammed

Jun 17, 2021
Hello guys!

hi did u get the ITA? if yes how long did it take

zeeshantq

Oct 20, 2020
I have received PNP ITA mentioning to submit the documents in 45 days...how much time they will take to process the PNP ?? when I will get 600 points ??

Aug 9, 2022
Hi, anyone can tell me how much take time to get LOI (Letter Of Interest) in Newburnswick after submitted the express entry profile?