+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nb Dakar Job Fair

Polkadot

Feb 7, 2020
None yet...thanks for starting this thread. Please let's continue to share in real time.

Warm Regards

Polkadot

Feb 7, 2020
For sure...4-5 days to the event I am told! Whoa that is still short notice especially as for most of us it is not our home country!:confused:

I am simply hopeful the invite comes in ....even if it is 1 day! :rolleyes:

Hyperglycaemia

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
For sure...4-5 days to the event I am told! Whoa that is still short notice especially as for most of us it is not our home country!:confused:

I am simply hopeful the invite comes in ....even if it is 1 day! :rolleyes:
That's my wish . I will be highly excited once I am invited. Smiles....

Hyperglycaemia

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
It seems nobody got here. I dd not receive any and the time is near. I am regretting not filling for Abidjan which my sis adviced me. It seems Senegal has a main focus....

Polkadot

Feb 7, 2020
Sob sob.....really sad. Had good vibes about this from firsttime I knew about it.It was suppose to be "the one". I took time off for this....just sad. Guess it's me and a bowl of icecream.

Oh so Senegal was such a hot spot?!. I figured Ivory coast would be flooded.....sob sob

Hyperglycaemia

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Sob sob.....really sad. Had good vibes about this from firsttime I knew about it.It was suppose to be "the one". I took time off for this....just sad. Guess it's me and a bowl of icecream.

Oh so Senegal was such a hot spot?!. I figured Ivory coast would be flooded.....sob sob
Quite sad. I had to get my mind off it as soon I realized the time is near. Gonna keep pushing... Optimism and patience.

Afra88

Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
For Abidjan my noc 1112 was listed but the people who got nominated had TEF (which I don’t). Guess I can work on my french Incase they return in another 6 months :( :(