+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

MitchMoyo

Aug 7, 2017
Hi All,

I am in big trouble need your guidance. My wife and myself is planing to go Canada toronto , from India. But today she got her NNAS report with ETP score of 27.02 % she had studied 3 year course Registered Nurse & Midwife , in delhi. She have 10 years of experience in Emergency Operation theater. Result not comparable after providing all documents. for RN and LPN both results is same.

Please some one advise what can be the next step........... please need guidance.
Hi
Just apply to the nursing board you want to go to they have the ultimate decision and take it from there they will tell you what u need to be a licensed nurse my take more courses but they will also factor in Ur nursing experience so don't give up hope.

Reactions: nebahl84

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
Oh , thank you so much for your reply, this is a new direction where i have not though of this. To work as PSW and PAB. is she required any degree extra. please advise how she can get job. sorry to ask you like this. Small dot of light can make big difference.
No she does not require an additional license. These jobs are considered transferable skills jobs where her RN training will suffice. I know of recruiting agencies through emploi Quebec. I am not sure about Toronto.
I will advise her though to apply to PASS4NURSES. It's a branch of CARE center for graduate nurses outside Canada. They are based in Toronto. They help with job related matters.

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
Hi
Just apply to the nursing board you want to go to they have the ultimate decision and take it from there they will tell you what u need to be a licensed nurse my take more courses but they will also factor in Ur nursing experience so don't give up hope.
Oh yes!! Moments ago I received an email from CARNA saying I am eligible for my temporary permit and to take the NCLEX. So a non comparable report is not the end of the tunnel.

bhavin_55

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
My wife passed the NCLEX-RN way back in March 2007 when I was planning for US and registered as RN for New Mexico board of nursing. However not succeeded and then started for Canada immigration. Now we have PR and would like to apply for RN for my wife for Nova Scotia state. Shall we use the same exam for this all need to appear again. As per their guide no need to appear if you have passed it after 1982. But still want to get the opinion for group here if anyone have same experience or situation.

Placid Dsouza

Jun 26, 2017
Hi RN, you as others are wonderful and informative
I have a query,the applicant is RN from india with over 6years of experience,as the crs score is the key to dreams she is trying to improve her scores by redoing the language test and at the same time applied for oinp too having said that, my query is,can one resign from the job with a two months notice period and concentrate on ielts as its stressful to do both time factors,if so she avails of her reference letter when leaving which will be back dated if in case she receives her ita. Secondly,while furnishing the documents for work experience can a reference letter be backdated or do we need a latest of the same?
Also do we need to be working when we receive an ita?
Expecting some reply thank you....

Jun 1, 2018
Hello everybody!
I realized that there has been some error in the personal information after I made the payment. Instead of my academic starting on 2nd Sept 2007 I fed 16th Sept 2007. I have already received the forms from NNAS. What can be done in this situation? Can I correct the date in that form myself?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Hello everybody!
I realized that there has been some error in the personal information after I made the payment. Instead of my academic starting on 2nd Sept 2007 I fed 16th Sept 2007. I have already received the forms from NNAS. What can be done in this situation? Can I correct the date in that form myself?
I don't remember actually , but may be you can update your record & regenerate the PDF. If update is not possible then only NNAS can answer your question . Personally I believe,this minor date difference is not a big deal

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Hi RN, you as others are wonderful and informative
I have a query,the applicant is RN from india with over 6years of experience,as the crs score is the key to dreams she is trying to improve her scores by redoing the language test and at the same time applied for oinp too having said that, my query is,can one resign from the job with a two months notice period and concentrate on ielts as its stressful to do both time factors,if so she avails of her reference letter when leaving which will be back dated if in case she receives her ita. Secondly,while furnishing the documents for work experience can a reference letter be backdated or do we need a latest of the same?
Also do we need to be working when we receive an ita?
Expecting some reply thank you....

Sorry too many questions are there to comprehend.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
My wife passed the NCLEX-RN way back in March 2007 when I was planning for US and registered as RN for New Mexico board of nursing. However not succeeded and then started for Canada immigration. Now we have PR and would like to apply for RN for my wife for Nova Scotia state. Shall we use the same exam for this all need to appear again. As per their guide no need to appear if you have passed it after 1982. But still want to get the opinion for group here if anyone have same experience or situation.

It seems you are a mexican nurse having passed RN-NCLEX , & now got PR. First you have to process your application, first NNAS , then regional bodies & then questions comes if your exam is acceptable. Its going to be one year timline.

MOre likely you wont have to give NCLEX if you go through all bumps