+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

jj.voyageurs

Feb 6, 2018
For everyone's reference especially the new ones here, can anyone please share a guideline or rough process in applying to be a Nurse in Canada?Or where is the information available?
Also hopefully for the terms:

ARNAP
CARNA
IENCAP
OSCE

Thank you very much.
Everythinf starts with NNAS before anything else. Have your education assessed by them and go from there.

jj.voyageurs

Feb 6, 2018
I am just curious about the NNAS status - my report shows that all the documents meet requirements and has been on that status for a week. Does anyone know how much longer the process takes at this stage? I am waiting for response from NNAS - Any ideas on timeline at this point?
Approximately 8 weeks

jj.voyageurs

Feb 6, 2018
Has anyone applied to Alberta, just want to know whats the process like and waiting times ect
I have and currently awaiting result from CARNA post taking OSCE. CARNA is pretty much on time. After receiving NNAS results, took them 3 mos to tell me to take OSCE. Then 2 mos to decide after they received OSCE report.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015

jj.voyageurs

Feb 6, 2018
Hi po! Nag start na po ako process ng NNAS.. tpos nandito na ako sa Canada, so ipapa lakad ko nalng sa family ko ang documents ko. Kailangan po ba na isend ko through mail ang NNAS forms or pwedeng i email ko na sa kanila with my digital signature and sila na mag print doon? Para lang sana hndi magasto.. thank you in advance!
Kailangan po original ang signatures.