Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
thank you for the information..
  • i have about 9 years experience from my graduation .. that i already stated but at last there are five boxes to enter hours practised in each year for last 5 years. v have to calculate the hours and write in that box.. i m asking whether it should be accurate or approximate..
  • after entering each page its getting saved and if i want i can change it anytime and also recheck whenever needed. but in experience page its not coming like that ,once entered and submitted ,the page is turning blank leaving me in confusion whether its saved or not.. i just want to know whether its same for every one.
In my case I entered by the base calculation of 48 hours /week keeping one month vacation per year . I suppose its approximate to figure out that you worked as Full time.

YOu need to check pdf if it is getting generated with required data. As far as its getting all is fine. But please as its a website related issue so just take it a advice.

Reactions: RN_0001

rainsain

Aug 21, 2017
Category........
QSW
In my case I entered by the base calculation of 48 hours /week keeping one month vacation per year . I suppose its approximate to figure out that you worked as Full time.

YOu need to check pdf if it is getting generated with required data. As far as its getting all is fine. But please as its a website related issue so just take it a advice.
thank you canada11

Legentellison

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
So i called the college yesterday and after waiting for about 2hrs i was told my education is still under review...and im like then what the hell is the job of NNAS then. Anyway, they also received my NCLEX pass and all other documents so i now guess its just the decision of sending me back to school, OSCE or give me the go ahead to register. I just want to know where i stand so i can prepare myself for whats to come...Fear of unknown#diagnosed

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
So i called the college yesterday and after waiting for about 2hrs i was told my education is still under review...and im like then what the hell is the job of NNAS then. Anyway, they also received my NCLEX pass and all other documents so i now guess its just the decision of sending me back to school, OSCE or give me the go ahead to register. I just want to know where i stand so i can prepare myself for whats to come...Fear of unknown#diagnosed
They are evaluating you education & experience to give you license or send you for OSCE.I Approximate processing time is 2 months . ..On a side note, NNAS job is to mint money :p

immigration1234

Jun 24, 2017
Hiii,
just wondering what is happening with CNO? i am trying to call CNO since few days. not heard from them after submit my job summary and other documents for RN application. Is this the same with everyone?

Legentellison

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hiii,
just wondering what is happening with CNO? i am trying to call CNO since few days. not heard from them after submit my job summary and other documents for RN application. Is this the same with everyone?
Its like that for everyone...i tried all day last week and nothing, i emailed and nothing, i tried on monday and i got through after trying for 3hrs and then waiting on the call for 2...so dont worry you'll get a letter maybe a month or two after stating they got it and depending on your file they'll advise further

allyexa

Feb 18, 2017
The application and registration process was fairly smooth. I got the RN license to practice in BC last week, took about a month - With a comparable NNAS report, the process seems to be generally straight forward. CRNBC is very effective in processing applications and generally responded to inquiries or questions the same day. What is your NNAS status? Any update?
HI Tborne: I am wondering about your comparable rating from the NNAS. Where did you go to school? What kind of work experience did you have post grad. Thanks!

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
CNO not answering their phone or emails.
Wait for minimum 2 hours to receive call by CNO....Wait 3 weeks to get reply from them by email....

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Kindly anyone provide to me the CNO Email or customer care phone number to enquire my file status. I can not find the customer care email or phone number from their 'Contac Us' Page.
Currently the CNO is not answering phones. It's completely ridiculous that they are allowed to do this but it seems nobody really regulates or governs them. They have their phones on permanent "busy" and if it does ring, it will ring 40 times and then the operator will say "the customer is not available. Goodbye". I'm not sure how members are even supposed to contact them. Some things need to be done in person and not by filling out a web form and waiting for them to finally reply.