Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
questions guys:

CNO already received my advisory report for RPN and RN. They have sent an email to take the jurisprudence exam. If I'll pass the exam, will they tell me to submit the job description and continue with the process such as IENCAP?
What should I expect after jurisprudence exam. thanks a lot.
jurisprudence exam has no relation with IENCAP or JD. You can do it any time before getting license

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
Hello everyone just query. If you complete more than one course of training in nursing will each be assessed separately or will a total comparability score be given?

I am asking as the University where I completed my bsc and MSc did not submit any curriculum because of policy restrictions they claim. So was just wondering....
The institution where I completed my RN training sent a complete curriculum but I know it would be non-comparable so I was hoping my other training would have given me a little boost.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Hello everyone just query. If you complete more than one course of training in nursing will each be assessed separately or will a total comparability score be given?

I am asking as the University where I completed my bsc and MSc did not submit any curriculum because of policy restrictions they claim. So was just wondering....
The institution where I completed my RN training sent a complete curriculum but I know it would be non-comparable so I was hoping my other training would have given me a little boost.
Well I find this policy phony & comical that they can not provide detailed curriculum. I am sure they don't have any. Sorry , without course description, for NNAS your BSc & Msc means nothing to them.

Do google , make your own course description & send on the behalf of that university having idiotic policy restriction. I know its unethical but so as NNAS & this uni policies.

Reactions: orichy

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
Well I find this policy phony & comical that they can not provide detailed curriculum. I am sure they don't have any. Sorry , without course description, for NNAS your BSc & Msc means nothing to them.

Do google , make your own course description & send on the behalf of that university having idiotic policy restriction. I know its unethical but so as NNAS & this uni policies.
I have asked NNAS to hold until next week. I have written to the Dean and depending on the outcome I will take further action!!

Legentellison

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
I have asked NNAS to hold until next week. I have written to the Dean and depending on the outcome I will take further action!!
You know i had a similar experience but with my job description. One of my work place told me that they couldn't send my full job detail as its hospitals property

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
You know i had a similar experience but with my job description. One of my work place told me that they couldn't send my full job detail as its hospitals property
Thanks God that they didn't say that YOU are hospital's property !!!!!

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Who is sending the emails and conducting the survey? NNAS? Or Nursing boards?
NNAS is apparently sending them but only one person so far has actually said they received the survey, after they paid and submitted initial documents. At that point they hadn't really had much experience with NNAS beyond payment and hitting the 'send' button.

Reactions: helia

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016

If your BSc and MSc school did not send in the curriculum, they will have nothing to assess. If they did send it, it absolutely should be included in the assessment since the purpose is to determine nursing knowledge of the person, shouldn't matter which degree it came from.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016

I would NOT do as canada11 suggested. I agree NNAS is ridiculous and a waste of money when we all know we will be non-comparable. But, If you get caught creating a fake syllabi and sending it fraudulently on behalf of the university, you will be banned from nursing in Canada for life. You are better off to fight the policy and let your school know that globally, they will be seen as a fake educational institution if they do not provide their syllabi.

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
I would NOT do as canada11 suggested. I agree NNAS is ridiculous and a waste of money when we all know we will be non-comparable. But, If you get caught creating a fake syllabi and sending it fraudulently on behalf of the university, you will be banned from nursing in Canada for life. You are better off to fight the policy and let your school know that globally, they will be seen as a fake educational institution if they do not provide their syllabi.
I agree. I will wait and see. I received an email this morning from the director that he's on vacation but has assigned his assistant and secretary to assist me. I will update as soon as I know more.

My file expires in 4 weeks so I am on a tight timeline.