+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Thank God i just finally got my NNAS Report. Somewhat Comparable for RPN/LPN and Not comparable for RN. It would have been one year next month since my application started. I am happy to get it now.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
What is your regulatory body?

iblessed said:
Thank God i just finally got my NNAS Report. Somewhat Comparable for RPN/LPN and Not comparable for RN. It would have been one year next month since my application started. I am happy to get it now.

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
I am kinda stucked logging in to my nnas profile.

I wanted to check the status of my doc and after logging in with ny username and password...... I was shocked to see " your account has been locked ". I was redirected to enter my 3 security questions to have the password reset. I can't seem to get past through this stage because it keeps saying " my security questions dont mantch the ones on my profile. ".

Nnas already got most of my documents........ Now I am stucked I csnt assess my profile. There was never a time I entered a wrong password so I dont know why my account was locked in the first place.

Anyone faced similar problem? What is the way out ?

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Call NNAS customer service and they will reset it for you. :)

oladelemary said:
I am kinda stucked logging in to my nnas profile.

I wanted to check the status of my doc and after logging in with ny username and password...... I was shocked to see " your account has been locked ". I was redirected to enter my 3 security questions to have the password reset. I can't seem to get past through this stage because it keeps saying " my security questions dont mantch the ones on my profile. ".

Nnas already got most of my documents........ Now I am stucked I csnt assess my profile. There was never a time I entered a wrong password so I dont know why my account was locked in the first place.

Anyone faced similar problem? What is the way out ?

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Hello dear forum members,
I have my main application for rn with alberta
Can i add the province Ontario to it and get my evaluation done without waiting for the ielts results as i heard cno doesn't require ielts results for nnas evaluation. Or nnas only start the evaluation if i submit all the requirements for my primary or initial application (the only requirement to be met is the ielts results though).my question is even though my initial application for alberta didnt meet all the requirements which is ielts would nnas do the evaluation for the second province of Ontario? Your any inputs are greatly appreciated and thank you all in advance.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Yes that will do. Add ontario as additional province, once you added and paid for it, there will be a link button in your dashboard for ontario wherein there will be an option to waive your language requirements, and your evaluation will go thru, most likely, you'll have the result of ontario sooner.

johnybegood said:
Hello dear forum members,
I have my main application for rn with alberta
Can i add the province Ontario to it and get my evaluation done without waiting for the ielts results as i heard cno doesn't require ielts results for nnas evaluation. Or nnas only start the evaluation if i submit all the requirements for my primary or initial application (the only requirement to be met is the ielts results though).my question is even though my initial application for alberta didnt meet all the requirements which is ielts would nnas do the evaluation for the second province of Ontario? Your any inputs are greatly appreciated and thank you all in advance.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
kreystiyanpoll said:
Yes that will do. Add ontario as additional province, once you added and paid for it, there will be a link button in your dashboard for ontario wherein there will be an option to waive your language requirements, and your evaluation will go thru, most likely, you'll have the result of ontario sooner.
Thank youuuuu

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
What date was your application became READY FOR REVIEW..Mine is READY FOR REVIEW since 01-Jun-2016.

iblessed said:

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
canada11 said:
What date was your application became READY FOR REVIEW..Mine is READY FOR REVIEW since 01-Jun-2016.
Mine ready for review today for cno...waiting for ielts for alberta now ...will be ready in a month max

Ceecee11

Nov 7, 2014
canada11 said:
SO, Ceecee11...They are processing your application for LPN & asking for your duties as RN... Is this what I read?

Yes thats right Canada11, They are asking for my duties as a RN, even though they are assessing me for RPN. Also they are asking if Ihave had any nursing experience since I applied to NNAS way back last year.

hermione17

Oct 31, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-May-2014
AOR Received.
22-Sep-2014
Med's Request
4-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
28-Oct-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015!! Thanks God!
NoobSaibot said:
Wow. 2 weeks after Ready for Review status and I finally received my Advisory Report. :D
Hi, which province did you apply to?

NoobSaibot

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
emmeccsweta said:
hi there

would you mind sharing your advisory report from NNAS?
Not Comparable for RN. No surprise there. But at least waiting's over. I applied for the province of Manitoba.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
canada11 said:
Mine was ready in April but mail that was received in Feb was not updated till may hence the delay for the report i was told. so you may have to wait till next month for your report, all the best Canada11