N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-02-2017
canada11 said:
Provision 6 months for NNAS keeping in mind your all documents are ready.Just to give an idea how slow they are, it takes them just one month to open the received envelopes . for example, they received one of my document on 4-May so I expect that they will open it by 4-June & eventually decide the fate of received document by 4-Jul that if it is worth processing or not. Then evaluation begins which may take from 8 weeks to 16 weeks.

No idea about CRNBC as I will be CNO candidate. BTW CNO as well take 6-9 months to process
Holy Moly. So it's not a quick thing.

mari joi

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
10.15.2014 upfront
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JWZR421 said:
It won't contain the courses but given that you've been offered bridging, it consists of 10 courses including one clinicals. I choose bridging because I see it as an qadvantage having a Canadian education plus experience, given the clinicals. There is a big possibility the the hospital where you do it will hire you as soon as you become RN. Should you choose either, you email them back the form that they gave you. And they will send you a referral letter, by post, to be given to MRU to enroll for the bridging course
JWZR421, thank you very much.how long would it take to finish the 10courses and clinicals?

mari joi

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
10.15.2014 upfront
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DAFNE said:
hi bandy,
Already got my results - SEC assessment only for general nursing. :)
Dafne,when is your SEC assessment scheduled?

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
mari joi said:
JWZR421, thank you very much.how long would it take to finish the 10courses and clinicals?
Your welcome. :)
Bridging course timeline depends in when you start. They only offer the courses in Fall Semester and Winter. If you start by fall, it will only take 10 months because there is no gap (summer--no classes). As for the winter intake, it'll take 14 months because of the summer.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
iblessed said:
Language Proficiency: Other Types of Evidence For Ontario (CNO)

If you are not able to demonstrate language proficiency through your nursing program, registration status, or your results on a language proficiency test, then the following types of evidence may also be considered by the College.

ADDITIONAL EDUCATION

If you were asked by the College to complete additional education to meet the evidence of practice requirement for registration, then you may also present that additional education as evidence of your language proficiency.

The additional education must include:

a minimum 200 hours of clinical instruction in the program in English or French
evidence the primary language used for theory and clinical instruction was English or French, and that the primary language of the educational institution was English or French
evidence that theory instruction and clinical instruction were not completed through PLAR (Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition) exclusively and
evidence the program was not exclusively an online or distance education program exclusively.

COMPLETION OF ANOTHER NURSING OR NON-NURSING PROGRAM

The College will consider successful completion of another nursing or non-nursing program at a college or university as evidence of language proficiency if:

theory instruction and clinical/practicum/internship placement was provided in English or French
the primary language of the educational institution was English or French
you completed a minimum 200 hours in that clinical, practicum, or internship placement in English or French
the program was not exclusively an online or distance education program and
theory instruction and clinical/practicum/internship placement instruction was not delivered exclusively through PLAR.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE

Applicants who taught courses in nursing or another health profession at the college or university level can use their teaching experience as evidence of language proficiency if:

the profession was regulated in the jurisdiction in which the post-secondary institution was located at the time you taught
the primary language used by you for that teaching was in English or French
the primary language used for theory and clinical instruction was English or French, and the primary language of the institution was English or French
the course(s) taught by you were not delivered online or through distance education exclusively.
Note the theory course cannot be an independent reading, research, or thesis course where you taught students individually (i.e., through a one-on-one supervisory role). If this is the case, then you must provide evidence of having taught other seminar or lecture courses, or provide some other evidence of language proficiency, so that all areas of language (reading, writing, listening, speaking) can be assessed adequately.

REVIEW BY THE REGISTRATION COMMITTEE

Applicants also have the option to provide evidence of language proficiency that doesn’t fall under any of the categories listed above. Examples might include:

employment or volunteering as a nurse
employment or volunteering in a non-nursing role, such as a personal support worker
employment as a manager or an employee in a service environment, such as a store or restaurant.
If you choose to provide evidence of language proficiency that does not fall under one of the options outlined above (additional education, completion of another program, teaching experience), then you will have to submit a written request to the College for the Registration Committee to review your application. You can also submit a written request to the College asking that the Committee consider an extension of the two-year timeframe if your evidence falls outside the two-year timeframe.
Any rules related to language proficiency in alberta,?

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
johnybegood said:
Any rules related to language proficiency in alberta,?
It is the same language requirement for all provinces when applying for NNAS. Should be less than 6 months old upon submission of results.

http://www.nnas.ca/language-proficiency-test-scores/

Honey_liz2k

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
Nomination.....
Sept 2014
AOR Received.
June2015
Med's Request
September 2015
Med's Done....
October 2015
Hi there.. Could i ask if you have undergone the nnas l(nursing rgistration)in dubai health authority? I actually ask them to fill up th ursing g form in clock tower deira but th said that i will be the one to send to wherever i need to snd, in my case its nnas in philadelphia? Would there be a problem if after they have filled all the forms, I WILL BE THE ONE TO SEND TO NNAS by courier? What did you do if you dont mind, as dha personnel said they are not sending it, it will be the applicant who should send it. Hoping fo your kind response pleas. ☺

canada11 said:
I did from DHA.. Its office is at 3rd floor Business Village Building next to Clock tower in Deira. It costs around AED 550

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I send on my own with writing FROM as DHA... IF courier ask to put name write anyone's name & phone number of DHA. Surprisingly, NNAS do not have a policy of verifying.

Honey_liz2k said:
Hi there.. Could i ask if you have undergone the nnas l(nursing rgistration)in dubai health authority? I actually ask them to fill up th ursing g form in clock tower deira but th said that i will be the one to send to wherever i need to snd, in my case its nnas in philadelphia? Would there be a problem if after they have filled all the forms, I WILL BE THE ONE TO SEND TO NNAS by courier? What did you do if you dont mind, as dha personnel said they are not sending it, it will be the applicant who should send it. Hoping fo your kind response pleas. ☺

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
My application is finally **Ready for review" on 25 May 2016. Is Anyone on the forum can share their timelines so that I can predict my advisory report date.

BTW, I started NNAS back in Nov-2015 with all the documents received & acknowledged by them by mid Feb 2016 with one objection. I managed to fix that by start of May.

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hi there

Technically 2 weeks but in my case I got it after 4 weeks.

canada11 said:
My application is finally **Ready for review" on 25 May 2016. Is Anyone on the forum can share their timelines so that I can predict my advisory report date.

BTW, I started NNAS back in Nov-2015 with all the documents received & acknowledged by them by mid Feb 2016 with one objection. I managed to fix that by start of May.

Kristina1987

Mar 14, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys anyone from BC,who currently took SEC at KPU? Any tips and advice? I would appreciate if your share.. Thank you.. :)

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Please elaborate what do you mean by **TECHNICAL** 2 weeks ;D

emmeccsweta said:
Hi there

Technically 2 weeks but in my case I got it after 4 weeks.

mari joi

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
10.15.2014 upfront
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JWZR421 said:
Your welcome. :)
Bridging course timeline depends in when you start. They only offer the courses in Fall Semester and Winter. If you start by fall, it will only take 10 months because there is no gap (summer--no classes). As for the winter intake, it'll take 14 months because of the summer.
JWZR421, how do you find the bridging courses compared to the ones you took in your home country? Can you share your experience on the bridging program in MRU? :D

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
canada11 said:

My file has been **Ready for review" since April 2016. I did my application in August 2015 and all documents received February 18, 2016 however the documents was not updated to my file till May 13, 2016 so it is a 8 - 14 weeks wait for the report i was told yesterday and i really lost it i was sssoooo mad on hearing this garbage.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Oh! we have almost same timelines...BUt

I don't understand that ....

Your file was ** ready for review** since April 2016 but documents were updated in May. How come file was Ready for review before document was updated ?

iblessed said:
My file has been **Ready for review" since April 2016. I did my application in August 2015 and all documents received February 18, 2016 however the documents was not updated to my file till May 13, 2016 so it is a 8 - 14 weeks wait for the report i was told yesterday and i really lost it i was sssoooo mad on hearing this garbage.