+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

DAFNE

Jan 6, 2016
bandy said:
hey daphnia

did you receive your assessment results yet? i received an email saying that my file has been forwarded for assessment and i will get an email for my results. did you get the same email too ???

hi bandy,
Already got my results - SEC assessment only for general nursing. :)

DAFNE

Jan 6, 2016
JWZR421 said:
Oh no, mine hasn't been forwarded to one. They just emailed informing that they are processing it and after that I got my report ( a month after the email).
Hi JWZR421

May i ask what was your assessment result? Were you ask to do the complete assessment or the bridging, did they specify what kind of SEC for you to take? Thanks!

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
DAFNE said:
hi bandy,
Already got my results - SEC assessment only for general nursing. :)
hey DAFNE
how much experience do you have from phillipines? i got the email last week that my application has been forwarded for assessment. i don't know how long it will take for result to come out.

DAFNE

Jan 6, 2016
bandy said:
hey DAFNE
how much experience do you have from phillipines? i got the email last week that my application has been forwarded for assessment. i don't know how long it will take for result to come out.
10 years, it took 3 weeks for me to get the results

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
DAFNE said:
Hi JWZR421

May i ask what was your assessment result? Were you ask to do the complete assessment or the bridging, did they specify what kind of SEC for you to take? Thanks!
General-- 2 days.

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
DAFNE said:
hey DAFNE

that thing on my CARNA was an error. thank god i got so scared and worried. they said they will email me my assessment outcome . so i will wait :)

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Thanks. Got my assessment already. :)

kreystiyanpoll said:
mc_geh said:
Hi. my situation is a bit different. I'm a second courser and so my previous transcript from my non-nursing school was included in the forms that my nursing university forwarded to NNAS. It was included because they credit my other minor subjects from my other degree. I thought they wouldn't require me to ask my other school to directly send them academic docs. But now, where everything was submitted and they are starting my evaluation, NNAS emailed me and asked me to ask my previous university to resubmit academic forms directly from them. The question is... kailangan ko pa kaya isama yung mga forms na pina-accomplish na nila dati...pero yung mga forms na yon e for my nursing school,so iniisipko irrelevant na isama ko pa yun? Mejo nalilito tlaga ako kasi sa last part of the IEN LPN/RN forms andon yung IDENTIFICATION OF OFFICIAL authorized to provide transcript , so I'm thinking baka importante yun? Here's their email. :

Thank you for using NNAS! We have recently received academic records for your education completed at State University. Please note that the documents that we received did not appear to have been sent directly from the school to our organization. NNAS requires primary source documentation for documents of this type and we can not accept documents when the sender is unverifiable. Please request your school to resubmit these materials and make sure to include their return address, letterhead and school seal on the external envelope. Thank you and have a good day!

What NNAS is saying is that the method your documents were sent to them were not sent directly by your school. Your documents should be sent directly office to office from ur school to nnas in a sealed envelope with stamp, logo and letterhead of your school. Yun lang ang ibig sabihin ng email na yan. And if you asked them to resend it again, yeah include mo ulit yung forms and make sure they will put a seal on it. Ang sinasabi jan sa email is theybreceive your documents in an unmarked ordinary envelope. NNAS is very strict with that, since hindi official school envelope ang ginamit ng school mo to send the documents, they assumed that those documents were not sent directly by your nursing school. So better use their official school envelope so that it would be considered verifiable and authentic

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Hi Dafne, just wondering nagkaroon ba ng gap yung working experience mo or before you came here in Canada you already applied for the assessment? I'm just thinking if CARNA would ask me to do bridging or SEC? I have 6 years experience then 4 years gap since the last time I've work.

DAFNE said:

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
CLPNA - somewhat comparable
CARNA- not comparable

I'm preparing myself for bridging...I don't know parang mas gusto ko yun than SEC. I have a friend nag SEC sya and she was asked to go back 4 years of study,but that was before NNAS.

DAFNE said:
Hi mc_geh

What was your assessment results? Which board of nursing did
did you apply to?
I had 4 years employment gap

DAFNE

Jan 6, 2016
JWZR421 said:
I was asked to choose between both. I choose the bridging program(10 months). If I choose SEC they gave me the 2 days assessment.
Hi JWZR421,

Do you have any idea why I was asked to do the general nusg 2 days assessment only. CARNA didnt give me any option to do a bridging
which I would have wanted to do. Please share.

Thank you.

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
DAFNE said:
Hi JWZR421,

Do you have any idea why I was asked to do the general nusg 2 days assessment only. CARNA didnt give me any option to do a bridging
which I would have wanted to do. Please share.

Thank you.
If your RN experience is more than 5 years, then you would only be given SEC assessment option.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
anong year ka graduate? And how many years of experience?

mc_geh said:
CLPNA - somewhat comparable
CARNA- not comparable

I'm preparing myself for bridging...I don't know parang mas gusto ko yun than SEC. I have a friend nag SEC sya and she was asked to go back 4 years of study,but that was before NNAS.

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
2005 graduated
6yrs working experience
almost 5 yrs employment ga
p

kreystiyanpoll said:
anong year ka graduate? And how many years of experience?

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
JWZR421 said:
If your RN experience is more than 5 years, then you would only be given SEC assessment option.
Hi JWZR421, is it always like that? My working exp was 6 yrs, but almost 5 years employment gap....I would prefer bridging than SEC if I would be given a choice ???