+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Kittyceline

Dec 2, 2015
Ceecee11 said:
Hi everyone

I have also applied to NNAS last August and still waiting for my report. My last document verifying my identity reached there on the 9th January but my status has not yet been updated to "Ready for evaluation". It is a slow long process I have also realised as have still got to apply to CNO.

I have done a Diploma of Nursing from the UK so from what other people have been saying on this forum think the report will not come out favourable for me. But lets see. Just hoping I can work a LPN on a work permit.
Hello! I hold a Diploma of Nursing from Singapore, i believe we are the same as Singapore's education curriculum follows the UK :) i heard that our diploma is somehow equivalant to Canadian education, most likely we will be comparable for LPN. Not sure about RN.

I've yet to complete my application though. Goodluck to you!!! Let me know if there's updates!

TanyaS

Jan 31, 2016
Hi,

I've just started my application to NNAS and need some advice please,
In my previous hospital both my direct supervisor and the one one above her have since left.
What sound I put down as supervisor? and can I send the documents directly to the HR department?

Thanks

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Whoever among the current employee as willing to give

TanyaS said:
Hi,

I've just started my application to NNAS and need some advice please,
In my previous hospital both my direct supervisor and the one one above her have since left.
What sound I put down as supervisor? and can I send the documents directly to the HR department?

Thanks

DREDOTCOM

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada11 said:
Not exactly..Time break up can be stated as follows rougly :

NNAS = 6 months
CNO = 6 months
NCLEX exam = 5 months
prejuderance exam = 1 month
Extra buffer = 6 months

total = 24 months

May I know what is "prejuderance exam"?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Ahhhh..someone is actually reading :)

its Jurisprudence exam. Sorry for messed up spelling

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
hii can someone clarify... if v have submitted IELTS report along with the NNAS application... and when i wanted to apply for CRNBC.. who requires to be less than 6 month valid resultss.. do i need to take the exam again as they take more time to give the report..

thanks

sk87

Oct 1, 2015
Hi All,

Please help me, I received my NNAS report today and its say "somewhat comparable" as i want to apply for LPN in CNO Ontario. its seems like i am not eligible and go to school right ?

NNAS waste our time and money both.

my education background:
Post BsCN - 2 years
Diploma in RN - 3 years
Midwifery 1 year

Please advise,if someone had same experience?

Please help,

Thks,

SK

mari joi

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
10.15.2014 upfront
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sk87 said:
Hi All,

Please help me, I received my NNAS report today and its say "somewhat comparable" as i want to apply for LPN in CNO Ontario. its seems like i am not eligible and go to school right ?

NNAS waste our time and money both.

my education background:
Post BsCN - 2 years
Diploma in RN - 3 years
Midwifery 1 year

Please advise,if someone had same experience?

Please help,

Thks,

SK
Hi SK! sorry about the disappointing result.Sure, NNAS is a waste of time and money but the final say will still be coming from the College.So go ahead and apply to the College.fingers crossed, they might allow you to take the national exam right away. :D
Anyway.How long before you received your advisory report? would you mind sharing it?Thanks

mari joi

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
10.15.2014 upfront
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
GODWILLDO said:
hii can someone clarify... if v have submitted IELTS report along with the NNAS application... and when i wanted to apply for CRNBC.. who requires to be less than 6 month valid resultss.. do i need to take the exam again as they take more time to give the report..

thanks
Im worried too that the College will require us to take ielts again. It is stated in their website. NNAS is so slow :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mari joi

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
10.15.2014 upfront
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MRSinWaiting said:
Hello everyone. It has been 12weeks since my NNAS status changed stating meets requirements and up to now I still haven't received any advisory report. How long did it took you guys to receive your report? They said it will take 6-8weeks then when i messaged them they told me it will take 8-10weeks. Now is mg 12th week. :mad:
hi MRSinWaiting!did you already received your advisory report?

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Feb 2016 update ::)
License/Registration Documents (US License)---Ready For Evaluation Documents have been received for this particular requirement and were forwarded for a preliminary review to see if these documents meet the needs of the NNAS program.

License/Registration Documents (PRC) ---Waiting For Authentication A document has been received for this particular requirement and now must be authenticated. Once authenticated this document will be forwarded for evaluation. Please note that if a document fails authentication NNAS will need to correspond with the source of the document to verify authenticity of the seals, signatures and content before accepting the document for further evaluation. Please note that NNAS will correspond with the source of the document and no further action is required on the part of the NNAS applicant at this time

I don't know when will the status will update again... still waiting for my other documents from Pi to be forwarded.

DREDOTCOM

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mc_geh said:
License/Registration Documents (US License)---Ready For Evaluation Documents have been received for this particular requirement and were forwarded for a preliminary review to see if these documents meet the needs of the NNAS program.

License/Registration Documents (PRC) ---Waiting For Authentication A document has been received for this particular requirement and now must be authenticated. Once authenticated this document will be forwarded for evaluation. Please note that if a document fails authentication NNAS will need to correspond with the source of the document to verify authenticity of the seals, signatures and content before accepting the document for further evaluation. Please note that NNAS will correspond with the source of the document and no further action is required on the part of the NNAS applicant at this time

I don't know when will the status will update again... still waiting for my other documents from Pi to be forwarded.
From our exp, usually every 4 weeks.thats the fastest.average was almost 6 weeks..
(Just sharing)Each provinces have their own rules in terms of clinical experience. My experience with NNAS just took away 1year from 3 years required clinical exp in CNO. 2 years remaining minus 4 months patiently waiting from the decision of the college..

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
GODWILLDO said:

thanks
i made a query to CRNBC regarding ielts. and reply is as
Dear .......,

Thank you for your email. CRNBC will accept IELTS results from a test that has been taken within 6 months of an applicants initial NNAS application.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Registration, Inquiry and Discipline
College of Registered Nurses of BC
Tel: 604.736.7331
Toll-free: 1.800.565.6505
Fax: 604.736.3576
www.crnbc.ca

so if v submit to NNAS within 6 months although it takes time CRNBC will accept it...- This is my understanding ... any views guys..

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Keep 4 to 6 weeks for every stage.

mc_geh said:

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
GODWILLDO said:

thanks
i made a query to CRNBC regarding ielts. and reply is as
Dear .......,

Thank you for your email. CRNBC will accept IELTS results from a test that has been taken within 6 months of an applicants initial NNAS application.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Registration, Inquiry and Discipline
College of Registered Nurses of BC
Tel: 604.736.7331
Toll-free: 1.800.565.6505
Fax: 604.736.3576
www.crnbc.ca

so if v submit to NNAS within 6 months although it takes time CRNBC will accept it...- This is my understanding ... any views guys..