+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

kath88

Nov 27, 2015
emmeccsweta said:
Hi there

For NNAS, there is no need of certificate. They just need the nursing employment form send directly by employers once it is filled, with a proper seal and in a official envelope.

Thank you emm :)

kath88

Nov 27, 2015
Hi everyone,

Im not currently in the Phil. but I read in NNAS applicant handbook under Proof of Identity documents: 3. You must be with the notary when your original documents are copied and notarized as certified true copies.
So it means I really have to go back to Phil for this? and why do I need to?

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
kath88 said:
Hi everyone,

Im not currently in the Phil. but I read in NNAS applicant handbook under Proof of Identity documents: 3. You must be with the notary when your original documents are copied and notarized as certified true copies.
So it means I really have to go back to Phil for this? and why do I need to?
Hello

For notarisation, if you have a true copy with you than any lawyer can do. You don't need to go your country for that.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
mc_geh said:
I see... however, I'm fulfilling CARNA's requirement. I'm in Calgary Alberta. I also have my NCLEX already so I'm not sure what would they require me after completing everything. Papers from Pi just takes a while to complete. ???
Hi mc_geh I think with your NCLEX you only need to apply to the nursing board instead of NNAS

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I don't think so as blanket rule is ..all IEN nurses to apply for NNAS first

iblessed said:
Hi mc_geh I think with your NCLEX you only need to apply to the nursing board instead of NNAS

pinoy_ofw86

Jan 20, 2014
Hi everyone. I already started my application for NNAS and I've heard that an applicant can send a letter to NNAS to waive the English proficiency examination if you are applying to Ontario. I just want to clarify if this is true or not. Are they still going to release an advisory report even if I didn't submit an english exam? If yes, then how can I submit the letter and what would be the most valid reason that in a way they will accept it. I'm planning to take the CELBAN, however, this exam can only be taken in CANADA. Thank you and have a good day everyone.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I sent letter by courier to them for IELTS waiver request by saying that I m applying for CNO & thus request you to waive IELTS requirement for NNAS report

pinoy_ofw86 said:
Hi everyone. I already started my application for NNAS and I've heard that an applicant can send a letter to NNAS to waive the English proficiency examination if you are applying to Ontario. I just want to clarify if this is true or not. Are they still going to release an advisory report even if I didn't submit an english exam? If yes, then how can I submit the letter and what would be the most valid reason that in a way they will accept it. I'm planning to take the CELBAN, however, this exam can only be taken in CANADA. Thank you and have a good day everyone.

purp

Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

I already started my application in NNAS, but havent pay yet... My last working experience is as a Dental nurse/ assistant in KSA and because of that I am not so sure if Im going to submit it or what. Is there any suggestion whats the best thing to do with regards of my situation..

Thanks in advance, btw Im planning to apply as LPN in BC...
Anyone whos in the same situation, can we exchange email? Thanks ------ siam730@yahoo.com

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
How long that experience in KSA was?
How long your total experience is ?

purp said:
Hi everyone!

I already started my application in NNAS, but havent pay yet... My last working experience is as a Dental nurse/ assistant in KSA and because of that I am not so sure if Im going to submit it or what. Is there any suggestion whats the best thing to do with regards of my situation..

Thanks in advance, btw Im planning to apply as LPN in BC...
Anyone whos in the same situation, can we exchange email? Thanks ------ siam730@yahoo.com

Cyberjack

Sep 3, 2014
Hi guys I am new in this forum.
My wife is in Canada accepted as a refugee. She is a RN And has 14 years experience in Saudi Arabia. She is a diploma nurse 3 year gen nursing and one year midwifery. It is not a BSN. Since she came here sep 2014 she is sitting idle as she cannot work without having a license.
Anyone from the forum can explain what she hast do to to have a license.
Your help would be appreciated.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
There are two ways:

1. She need to first apply for NNAS. Please go through www.nnas.ca for requirements. If you have any questions after going through website then post it here. After you are evaluated by NNAS then apply to the required provincial nursing association where she wanna pratice. Average time to complete all this will be 1 - 2.5 years.

OR

2. Take admission in fast track BSN. Following universities provides 2 year BSN http://www.casn.ca/education/fast-trackaccelerated-bacc-programs/..Take admission in them & stat career after completion of degree

Cyberjack said:
Hi guys I am new in this forum.
My wife is in Canada accepted as a refugee. She is a RN And has 14 years experience in Saudi Arabia. She is a diploma nurse 3 year gen nursing and one year midwifery. It is not a BSN. Since she came here sep 2014 she is sitting idle as she cannot work without having a license.
Anyone from the forum can explain what she hast do to to have a license.
Your help would be appreciated.

purp

Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada11 said:
How long that experience in KSA was?
How long your total experience is ?

Hi Canada11, from Aug 2012 to June 2014 po... Thank you .

Ceecee11

Nov 7, 2014
Hi everyone

I have also applied to NNAS last August and still waiting for my report. My last document verifying my identity reached there on the 9th January but my status has not yet been updated to "Ready for evaluation". It is a slow long process I have also realised as have still got to apply to CNO.

I have done a Diploma of Nursing from the UK so from what other people have been saying on this forum think the report will not come out favourable for me. But lets see. Just hoping I can work a LPN on a work permit.