Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I think you need to call them, explain your requirement & send the filled up NNAS document by mail to get it sign , stamped, then seal in the official hospital envelope & return back to you by courier. From then onwards you may courier them to NNAS by putting the signed person name in FROM.

Alternatively, if still you think cant make that then look for post RN 2 years fast track BSN programs which are here http://www.casn.ca/education/fast-trackaccelerated-bacc-programs/ and get admission as International student. You would be requiring 'WES course evaluation' for the admission

liza_77 said:
Thank you for the replies emmeccsweta and canada11. Your ideas are greatly appreciated especially canada11's reply. I don't know if I can ever accomplish getting a signature and seal from my previous employer just by sending them the filled-up form. And even if they sign the form, I doubt if they will send it by courier to the USA. I have been with them for two years so I have come to observe them and that is why I have this doubt. I can't even travel by plane to reach them because it is really far from where I am now. And here in KSA, a woman like me is not allowed to travel alone. So if I have to go there to get a signature and a seal, I have to plead with my colleague to arrange a two days off for her and me too, book a round-trip ticket for two and travel to Southern region of Saudi Arabia. But the hard part is, we have to travel by car or a taxi driven by a male stranger for two and a half hours from the airport there passing barren desert and rocks. Heaven knows how hard it will be and I know my colleague will never approve of it. It is dangerous literally and figuratively. No woman here even if accompanied by another woman travels with a driver who is a complete stranger. Will I ever complete the document requirement of NNAS? Oh......Good Heaven :(

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
canada11 said:
Reply I got from NNAS currently

Dear Applicant Thank you for contacting NNAS We need a tracking number to be able to verify if we got your mail but without a tracking number, I cannot see them. For all mail however, there is currently 20 business day processing time before the documents that have actually arrived in the mailroom are authenticated and verified and entered in your online Application, where you can see them under Status. Without a tracking number, you would need to estimate the mailing time And then allow the processing time here before you can see your documents reflected online. Regards. NNAS Customer Care

Thanks for giving me insight regarding this matter...truly appreciate it. I'm on the process of waiting/gathering docs and sending it to NNAS. I haven't sent personal docs for identification yet. And I'm about to take CELBAN next week....hopefully thing will go right since I've been in Canada for 4 years now but haven't got the chance to do anything for my nursing. ::)

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
If in last four years you have not done any practice then it means you do not fulfill the '3 years safe practice requirement' of CNO & eventually CNO will direct you to take 2 or 3 years university bridging course. Need to check other provincial nursing association what their requirements are for safe practice

In my opinion, you should skip NNAS & CNO and directly take admission in university,thus after completing uni education you will be granted RN/RPN status.

mc_geh said:
Thanks for giving me insight regarding this matter...truly appreciate it. I'm on the process of waiting/gathering docs and sending it to NNAS. I haven't sent personal docs for identification yet. And I'm about to take CELBAN next week....hopefully thing will go right since I've been in Canada for 4 years now but haven't got the chance to do anything for my nursing. ::)

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
canada11 said:
If in last four years you have not done any practice then it means you do not fulfill the '3 years safe practice requirement' of CNO & eventually CNO will direct you to take 2 or 3 years university bridging course. Need to check other provincial nursing association what their requirements are for safe practice

In my opinion, you should skip NNAS & CNO and directly take admission in university,thus after completing uni education you will be granted RN/RPN status.
I see... however, I'm fulfilling CARNA's requirement. I'm in Calgary Alberta. I also have my NCLEX already so I'm not sure what would they require me after completing everything. Papers from Pi just takes a while to complete. ???

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Neji said:
Hi, KMLRN! Will be taking CELBAN on January in Calgary, AB. How's your score in CELBAN? Hope you met your state board's language requirements.
Hi also taking the exam this month. Do you have any review materials? Thanks

MRSinWaiting

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Doc's Request.
18-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
Hello everyone. It has been 12weeks since my NNAS status changed stating meets requirements and up to now I still haven't received any advisory report. How long did it took you guys to receive your report? They said it will take 6-8weeks then when i messaged them they told me it will take 8-10weeks. Now is mg 12th week. :mad:

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Time lines of EMPLOYER FORM

Delivered by courier on 10-Dec-2015
Status changed from "waiting for document" to "waiting for authentication" on 07-Jan-2016.
Status changed from waiting for authentication" to "Ready For Evaluation" on 20-Jan-2016.

Other documents have reached their mail room but still yet to show up in the account. I guess by this speed we have to provision 6 months for evaluation over all

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Nirvan said:
Hi there. I am new over here, but think this site is really very helpful. My partner have completed her BN from nepal which is 2 years. So what I am confused right now is, if she registers in NNAS and begins her process what will be the outcome? Are they going to say that 2 years BN course is not suitable for work in Canada OR they give you an option to complete other credits so that, her education matches with theirs!!
Regards.
Hi nirvan,
Did you applied for NNAS?for Which province? What was the advisory report?

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Sairam said:
Hi,

I am RN here in Nepal with more than six years of experience in the emergency management.
I am thinking to begin registration process with NNAS after few years of settlement in Canada since I think, this will help me a lot to improve my proficiency in english and be able to achieve required scores in IELTS.

Meanwhile ,Can I work as certified nurse assistant without taking any formal course in Canada?

Sharing of your experience on this will be appreciated.
Did you apply for NNAS?what was the result?

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
MRSinWaiting said:
Hello everyone. It has been 12weeks since my NNAS status changed stating meets requirements and up to now I still haven't received any advisory report. How long did it took you guys to receive your report? They said it will take 6-8weeks then when i messaged them they told me it will take 8-10weeks. Now is mg 12th week. :mad:
Hi there

Have patience NNAS takes a lot of time for the processing. In my case, I guess I got my report on nearly 18 weeks ...as 8-12 is a general time .

In your case, now the status will change to "ready for review" and the final report will only be issued after the 2 weeks of this change. ....

Ivanlee

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-13
Doc's Request.
Documents complete
Nomination.....
15-10-14
AOR Received.
25-04-15
IELTS Request
Together with the application
File Transfer...
22-05-15
Med's Request
23-06-15
Med's Done....
13-07-15
Passport Req..
29-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-15
LANDED..........
23-04-16
Hi everyone! Can someone enlighten me regarding NNAS application? Im migrating to winnipeg this April. I am a registered nurse here in the philippines with 7yrs of experience. Should i register now or later when i areive at winnipeg? I dont know the steps. Thanks guys!

kath88

Nov 27, 2015
Hi! I just want call out for those who have submitted their employment document to NNAS. How did the form/s looked like? Did your employer fill it out and send it to NNAS or they had attached the certificate of employment as well?

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Ivanlee said:
Hi everyone! Can someone enlighten me regarding NNAS application? Im migrating to winnipeg this April. I am a registered nurse here in the philippines with 7yrs of experience. Should i register now or later when i areive at winnipeg? I dont know the steps. Thanks guys!
Hello

Congratulations upon receiving your visa... Being an applicant myself I would encourage you to start you application while you are there. This way it would be easy for to collect all the necessary documents and send them to NNAS. Since it is a long process to get registered here in Canada this way you can save sometime...

kath88

Nov 27, 2015
canada11 said:
Form is NOT same....You have one main ID.. Against that ID you can apply for RN & Prac Nurse. They are two different forms having different from IDs but you need to enter the same details in both of them.

If they don't seat it , then at least it should be an official envelope.

Thank you for that info. I just have another question regarding employment form. Does my employer need to just fill up the form? No need for certificate of employment?

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
kath88 said:
Thank you for that info. I just have another question regarding employment form. Does my employer need to just fill up the form? No need for certificate of employment?
Hi there

For NNAS, there is no need of certificate. They just need the nursing employment form send directly by employers once it is filled, with a proper seal and in a official envelope.