+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Exactly

lovecorazn said:
kreystiyanpoll said:
Yes you are going to pay $650 USD again. And about the documents, NNAS, stores your document for certain number of years so you can still use your previous documents.

Hi kreystiyanpoll,

Thanks for answering my query. It might be economical to apply for another nursing group at the same time while the main order is still open. :=)

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hello fellow nurses,

I have another question, how can we add another nursing group in our main application? Whilst i was filing up with my main application (as LPN), I never saw an option where we can add another nursing group (RN). I already reached the payment part but still no option for additional nursing group. Do i need to pay the $650 first? before i prompted for another nursing group?

Thank you in advance,:=)

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
You need to pay your main application first before you can adda additional nursing division

lovecorazn said:
Hello fellow nurses,

I have another question, how can we add another nursing group in our main application? Whilst i was filing up with my main application (as LPN), I never saw an option where we can add another nursing group (RN). I already reached the payment part but still no option for additional nursing group. Do i need to pay the $650 first? before i prompted for another nursing group?

Thank you in advance,:=)

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
You need to let CNO know about your two years of practice otherwise you may be told that you are out of the safe three years practice zone and also this new information go as part of your assessment process which will work in your favour.

jacob112 said:
Hi all, i am a registered nurse from India and done my assesment with NNAS and received somewhat comparable for RPN. Last 2 years I was working in a hospital in India but i didnt include it to NNAS application as i was unable to get the documents at that time when I applied to NNAS. Since I didnt include that experience I have a gap of 3 years now. Now I want to apply to CNO and do I get any option to submit the documents of my last experience to CNO so that i will not have a gap? or since I was unable to mention it and provide it to NNAS, will they reject it. Anyone has got some idea on it?

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Please are there nurses on this thread that trained in Nigeria?

I am a trained nurse (RN) and midwifrey trained here in Nigeria, have 3 years post experience working as a nurse. Please how do I get started with the assessment process.

Every little information would be helpful

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
It is irrelevant from which part of the world you are as far as your education is non-canadian. You are called Int'l Educated Nurse (IEN) & your assessment procedure is same as who ever have education from USA, Europe or Asia.

In short, Start with NNAS application :)

highty said:

I am a trained nurse (RN) and midwifrey trained here in Nigeria, have 3 years post experience working as a nurse. Please how do I get started with the assessment process.

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
canada11 said:
It is irrelevant from which part of the world you are as far as your education is non-canadian. You are called Int'l Educated Nurse (IEN) & your assessment procedure is same as who ever have education from USA, Europe or Asia.

In short, Start with NNAS application :)

Thank you so much Canada 11. My reason for asking about Nigerian trained nurses is that some of us here trained in the university wereas some trained in school of nursing and I don't know if they still go through the same process with NNNAS?

I trained in a nursing school and I would really like to know how to go about the process

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Thats is why they ask for detail Course Description. NNAS gives assessment on the basis of course description. So try to make as much detailed as possible

I dont know what you by nursing School .. If you mean it is diploma then generally speaking , 3 years education end up in RPN while for RN 4 years education is required.

For whatever case, NNAS is the first point of contact.

highty said:
Thank you so much Canada 11. My reason for asking about Nigerian trained nurses is that some of us here trained in the university wereas some trained in school of nursing and I don't know if they still go through the same process with NNNAS?

I trained in a nursing school and I would really like to know how to go about the process

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
canada11 said:
Thats is why they ask for detail Course Description. NNAS gives assessment on the basis of course description. So try to make as much detailed as possible

I dont know what you by nursing School .. If you mean it is diploma then generally speaking , 3 years education end up in RPN while for RN 4 years education is required.

For whatever case, NNAS is the first point of contact.
Thank you so much for responding

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
My overall status changed to ready for review yesterday.

However the documents sent to NNAS still have " ready for evaluation status".

What shud I expect next? What is the average timeline I shud be looking at for the advisory report?

I applied for Nova Scotia LPN and Registered psychiatric NURSE Manitoba

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
highty said:

" Arise o compatriot.......... "

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
oladelemary said:
" Arise o compatriot.......... "
Lol. ..you seem to be on this game as well. I will send you a private message

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Around 8wks.

oladelemary said:
My overall status changed to ready for review yesterday.

However the documents sent to NNAS still have " ready for evaluation status".

What shud I expect next? What is the average timeline I shud be looking at for the advisory report?

I applied for Nova Scotia LPN and Registered psychiatric NURSE Manitoba

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
@ Highty,I trained in Nigeria and I am through with the NNAS assessment.

Please does any one know if the NNAS Advisory report has an expiry/validity date? Can a recipient apply to eg CNO at a future convenient time?
Have not seen information on this.Thank you