+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Name with initials in degree certificate , how to fill Wes credentials

karthik_007

Dec 7, 2019
Hello.
I have a query related to filling up the Page where we Add a credential in WES .
In my university degree certificate, my name appears as karthik VK , where VK are my initials without expansion.
In my passport my names are as follows and my Initials are expanded :
KARTHIK VENKAT KRISHNAN

I have created the WES canada account profile with the name same as in passport(full name where my initials are expanded).

Could you please help with the following queries:

1.Can i fill the education credentials in WES as per the name in my university degree certificate (that is karthik VK , where VK are my initials without expansion)?

2.Also by filling education credentials in WES as per the name in my university degree certificate, any idea if it will have any issue from the WES evaluation side since my profile and passport have names with initials expanded?.

3.Do I have to submit any Letter of explanation or any affidavit for this , since now the education transcripts details will now be sent directly to WES from the university ?.

4.If i have to submit any other document like Letter of explanation or any affidavit, could you please suggest when i need to submit?.