+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Name on the credential for WES

AB_18

Sep 5, 2017
Need senior members advice on the below mentioned query:

I am planning to get my ECA done from WES, once i created the account it asks for credentials to be evaluated, I want evaluate my Bachelors of Commerce from mumbai university, so the first question its asks Name on the credentials, I am confused here for my first and second year from college the name written on my Marksheet is Bulani (Surname) Anand (First Name) Patel (Father's Name), However the final year marksheet from mumbai university it is written as Bulani (Surname) Anand (First Name) Patel (Father's Name) Simran (Mother's name) so what should be written;
1. Bulani Anand Patel or
2. Bulani Anand Patel Simran

Manny Thanks in advance

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
First. Try to keep it with what is consistent in your passport. Chances is Wes will prepare the ECA based on the name in your final degree certificate. However from your end it's better to make sure you provide correct info and tie it all back with your passport

Reactions: AB_18

AB_18

Sep 5, 2017
First. Try to keep it with what is consistent in your passport. Chances is Wes will prepare the ECA based on the name in your final degree certificate. However from your end it's better to make sure you provide correct info and tie it all back with your passport
Thanks alot for your help...but need to clarify in my passport my name is written as Anand Patel (given name) and bulani (family name) so what should be written;
1. Anand Patel Bulani or
2. Bulani Anand Patel

Manny thanks in advance

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks alot for your help...but need to clarify in my passport my name is written as Anand Patel (given name) and bulani (family name) so what should be written;
1. Anand Patel Bulani or
2. Bulani Anand Patel

Manny thanks in advance
I don't remember it correctly but how does Wes ask. Does it have two fields for first (given) and last (family)? In this case write - Anand Patel in first field and Bulani in second field. If there's just one field to write the name, put your whole name 'Anand Patel Bulani'

Reactions: AB_18

AB_18

Sep 5, 2017
I don't remember it correctly but how does Wes ask. Does it have two fields for first (given) and last (family)? In this case write - Anand Patel in first field and Bulani in second field. If there's just one field to write the name, put your whole name 'Anand Patel Bulani'
Thanks a lot for your valuable advice:)

sergp

Aug 12, 2017
Hi there,
My wife has her Master's diploma in Ukrainian language.
When I'm trying to add a credential for WES portal it says "Enter your name exactly as it appears on your credential.". Does it mean I have to include her full name in Ukrainian or just use her name in English?

Thanks in advance.

May 31, 2018
Hi,

Myself Jayesh,

We are planning to go to apply Canada PR with my wife as the primary applicant. We have a doubt in the WES account creation.

Her name is 'Vidhya V' in all educational credentials. While creating WES account, we have put her name as ‘Vidhya Vikraman’ as in the passport. Then go to the educational credential filling steps its showing that one filed ‘What Is The Name On The Credential?’ where its water marked as ‘Enter your name exactly as it appears on your credential’. So my question is that what should write on this filed? Means ‘Vidhya V’ or ‘Vidhya Vikraman’. It would be better to show the name as ‘Vidhya Vikraman’ in the WES report. So if we put the name as ‘Vidhya Vikraman’ in this filed whether we send any affidavit (One-and-the-Same) to WES as the transcripts may contain the name as ‘Vidhya V’.

Thanks
Jayesh

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
In the end WES will put your names exactly as they appear on your diplomas (the paper you hang on the wall) no matter what you type or fill in the application or what your marksheets say. Does it matter to IRCC? Maybe. As long as you can prove it is you who obtained the degree you are ok.

If the difference in name bothers you it must be changed from the school itself, WES cannot do anything about it.

Reactions: jayeshmathew86

Na_dxb

May 31, 2018
Hello

Can someone please guide me for eca evaluations
I had done my Wes for bachelors two years back .. now I want to get my diploma done .My credintials are still active of Wes . Should I use same login to evaluate my diploma or do I need to register it again

convey2manisha

Feb 9, 2018
Need senior members advice on the below mentioned query:

I am planning to get my ECA done from WES, once i created the account it asks for credentials to be evaluated, I want evaluate my Bachelors of Commerce from mumbai university, so the first question its asks Name on the credentials, I am confused here for my first and second year from college the name written on my Marksheet is Bulani (Surname) Anand (First Name) Patel (Father's Name), However the final year marksheet from mumbai university it is written as Bulani (Surname) Anand (First Name) Patel (Father's Name) Simran (Mother's name) so what should be written;
1. Bulani Anand Patel or
2. Bulani Anand Patel Simran

Manny Thanks in advance
Hi Bulani,

Can you please help for the same.

What name should i need to enter in Your Name As It Appears on Credential:

My Actual name : Manisha Bhaskar Patil
In the Degree by Mumbai University : Patil Manisha Bhaskar Nanda Bai Bhaskar Patil
( Nanda Bai Bhaskar Patil is my mother name )

Please reply......

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi Bulani,

Can you please help for the same.

What name should i need to enter in Your Name As It Appears on Credential:

My Actual name : Manisha Bhaskar Patil
In the Degree by Mumbai University : Patil Manisha Bhaskar Nanda Bai Bhaskar Patil
( Nanda Bai Bhaskar Patil is my mother name )

Please reply......
Put Manisha Bhaskar Patil

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello

Can someone please guide me for eca evaluations
I had done my Wes for bachelors two years back .. now I want to get my diploma done .My credintials are still active of Wes . Should I use same login to evaluate my diploma or do I need to register it again
You need to apply for a new credential and add your diploma and bachelor degree for evaluation, to be able to qualify for points under 2 degrees.