+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Name Mismatch issue in WES document

aruniyer

Dec 4, 2019
Hello All,

Thank you for taking time to assist me. I am in the process of applying for Canada PR and currently trying to resolve the issue with my WES document.
I received the following because of my initials in UG and PG certificates. "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above."

I understand that a way to approach this would be to provide a letter of explanation and an affidavit along with all other documents.
My question is :

I am currently residing in the US and have done my masters in US and completed my UG in India. If i need to get an affidavit from an attorney , where should I get it from ( US or India) ?

I would highly appreciate the help and kindly let me know if there is an alternative approach for this issue.

Thanks once again

bt0

Aug 27, 2019
Hello All,

Thank you for taking time to assist me. I am in the process of applying for Canada PR and currently trying to resolve the issue with my WES document.
I received the following because of my initials in UG and PG certificates. "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above."

I understand that a way to approach this would be to provide a letter of explanation and an affidavit along with all other documents.
My question is :

I am currently residing in the US and have done my masters in US and completed my UG in India. If i need to get an affidavit from an attorney , where should I get it from ( US or India) ?

I would highly appreciate the help and kindly let me know if there is an alternative approach for this issue.

Thanks once again
Hello
why you want to get affidavit from an attorney
mismatch your name how can related to affidavit or an attorney :rolleyes:

aruniyer

Dec 4, 2019
Hello
why you want to get affidavit from an attorney
mismatch your name how can related to affidavit or an attorney :rolleyes:
It could be a notary .. But am not sure thats why I wanted help here.. I need to have a document saying both names in documents ( not really name , its just my initials) is one and the same person. Thank you

Reactions: bt0