+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Name incorrect in PR Card where all other records have correct name

Nov 20, 2019
Hi Friends,
Greetings!

I applied for PR for my family in May 2021 and got it in August 2021. I observed that the name in my son's PR card is displayed incorrectly though all the documents I submitted and the COPR have the correct name. I tried reaching IRCC in various ways but had no luck. I submitted a PR Card reissue and got no response from them. I recently applied in the renewal/replacement category.

My question is - Is there a way to reach out to IRCC and express my issue. The response I get from them through webform is blank all the time. They don't even understand the question. This scenario is clearly and completely a fault of IRCC. But, I am spending a lot to get this fixed.

Please let me know if anyone of you experienced similar situation.

Thanks.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Hello Vivek in similar boat. Please kindly update the timeline...PR Card reissue will take 3 months minimm

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Hi guys, any updates on PR card reissue?
Sent my card in in early June, 3 months passed already and still haven't got my card back. This is frustrating

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Hi guys, any updates on PR card reissue?
Sent my card in in early June, 3 months passed already and still haven't got my card back. This is frustrating
another person in another thread submitted in May and finally got it in Sept. It's about 4 months processing time, you should get it in Oct. let me know.

Reactions: mark12345680

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
another person in another thread submitted in May and finally got it in Sept. It's about 4 months processing time, you should get it in Oct. let me know.
Thanks for your input! Will definitely give you guys an update when I finally receive it.

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Thanks for your input! Will definitely give you guys an update when I finally receive it.
Hi mark, Did you receive your reissued card? How long did it take?

They received my package on Nov 4th and I'm flying back home mid April so I'm starting to panic.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Hi mark, Did you receive your reissued card? How long did it take?

They received my package on Nov 4th and I'm flying back home mid April so I'm starting to panic.
Hi plender,

I called IRCC last week they said they are still processing MAY files...

I submitted in July, still no words. My other friend submitted in June, no words as well. However, I saw on some other social media that a girl submitted in August got hers back finally 2 weeks ago. So there is really no pattern here...