+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Name Difference in WES and PAssport

arunnair05

Apr 16, 2017
Hi,

My Name is Arun G Nair in my experience letters and Education Certificates. Same I used while creating WES Account. My Name in Passport says Arun Gopinathan Nair. I am in USA in H1B Visa right now. My WES Status is "Waiting for Documents"

1. Should i create a same person Affidavit and submit it to WES?

2. OR should i wait till ECA completes and then use same person affidavit when submitting the profile?

brainysaki

Dec 23, 2017
Hi,

My Name is Arun G Nair in my experience letters and Education Certificates. Same I used while creating WES Account. My Name in Passport says Arun Gopinathan Nair. I am in USA in H1B Visa right now. My WES Status is "Waiting for Documents"

1. Should i create a same person Affidavit and submit it to WES?

2. OR should i wait till ECA completes and then use same person affidavit when submitting the profile?
Did you ask WES what documents they are waiting for and how can you satisfy the requirement?

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Not needed. I had the exact same issue where Wes had my middle name initial where as passport had my middle name complete. There was no issue. You should be fine.

hasomaiy

Mar 2, 2019
What if WES sends a remark saying that the names are different in academic documents vs mentioned in profile?