+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Name change - WES and Passport

wadhwajs86

Jan 5, 2019
Hi,

Before Marriage my name was Swati Jain and all education documents were in the name of Swati Jain and WES done in Swati Jain name.

Now My surname (after marriage) is changed in all documents like Passport, in current company.

Do this will create any issue in my file ?

Regards
Swati Wadhwa

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Hi,

Before Marriage my name was Swati Jain and all education documents were in the name of Swati Jain and WES done in Swati Jain name.

Now My surname (after marriage) is changed in all documents like Passport, in current company.

Regards
Swati Wadhwa
Make a same name affidavit and get it notarized. Samples are available on this forum. Additionally, you can attach your previous passport copy and new one as well with a LOE.

Reactions: wadhwajs86

Dhanya Sipu

Dec 15, 2019
Hi,

Regards
Swati Wadhwa
Hello Swati,

Did you sortout above issue.?

I have same problem since I my surname changed after marriage.

I studied in Anna University and now I have started my procedures for ECA .

Please advise on below.

1. Which name to be followed while applying through WES for ECA , I mean while filling WES form , you have used your name after marriage or before marriage?
2. Which name you have followed for further procedures?

Thanks in advance and your earliest reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Dhanya

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Hello Dhanya,

I have a issue with my Surname printed wrong on the application, Can you please help me with the change process with WES. Await for your response.