+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIT vs Humber College

goldei

May 17, 2012
I want to know is it better to Go to NAIT Edmonton for further studies or Humber College. And Which one is better for a mechanical Engineer. Someone has advised me to go to NAIT . which one has good reputation. i have applied to NAIT and Humber College and got confirmation from both the institutes.

goldei

May 17, 2012
Actually I am a permanent resident of Canada and from my behalf my sister applied it in march2012 and in may i got confirmation but my problem is that i am just confused about selecting the college

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
goldei said:
I want to know is it better to Go to NAIT Edmonton for further studies or Humber College. And Which one is better for a mechanical Engineer. Someone has advised me to go to NAIT . which one has good reputation. i have applied to NAIT and Humber College and got confirmation from both the institutes.
Personally, i would strongly advise u to go to NAIT if u are looking for engineering program and also engineering jobs in Canada. This is so, cause NAIT is a highly reputable technical college for engineering compared to Humber college and secondly, Alberta is the Engineering Province of Canada, unlike Ontario, and if u are looking for job in a city, Calgary is the engineering city of Canada, with the most demand for engineers and engineering technologist, which NAIT trains technologist!