+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Naija Interested in Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Hi Everyone

I thought i should start this thread so that those that are interested in MPNP can learn and share their experience here.
We all know the FSW 2012 is on hold for now but that doesn't mean our PR Visa dream should be on hold. Pls Naija people lets come together and brainstorm on the best way to approach this big opportunity ahead of us. Manitoba is a great Province and they need people like us to boost their economy.
You are welcome to share with us....

*Kayb*

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kayb said:
Hi Everyone

I thought i should start this thread so that those that are interested in MPNP can learn and share their experience here.
We all know the FSW 2012 is on hold for now but that doesn't mean our PR Visa dream should be on hold. Pls Naija people lets come together and brainstorm on the best way to approach this big opportunity ahead of us. Manitoba is a great Province and they need people like us to boost their economy.

*Kayb*
@Kayb, FSW AND LANDED 9JA trends: I think, are good enough to gain maximum experience in all forms of immigration classes. I would suggest we keep our togetherness through a unified medium. Your idea is not bad but let us remain on those two trends to trash out general issues rather than diversifying issues to obtain peculiar views and opinions. If trends become too many we may be confused on where to register or obtain views and opinions.

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Kayb said:
Hi Everyone

*Kayb*

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Yeah bro can you tell me about it

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
@ JameslarRead more abt MPNP @ www.immigratemanitoba.com. If u hv friends or relatve in manitoba they cn sponsor u or u go 4 an exploratory visit.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Kayb said:
@ JameslarRead more abt MPNP @ www.immigratemanitoba.com. If u hv friends or relatve in manitoba they cn sponsor u or u go 4 an exploratory visit.
All exploratory visits are cancelled until 2013.

mikolodbado

Jul 9, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

All exploratory visits are cancelled until 2013.
Exploratory visit is not cancelled cos i applied and i got a mail from the government...
Pls share the link to show the cancellation

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
mikolodbado said:
Exploratory visit is not cancelled cos i applied and i got a mail from the government...
Pls share the link to show the cancellation
mikolodbado, Please when did you apply for for your exploratory visit? I applied on the 6th August & I got a reply on 7th August, 2012 as follows:
"Please be advised that resources are no longer available for 2012. We encourage you to continue monitoring our website for future international recruitment missions in your region or check our website again in 2013".

VincentCal

Aug 11, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2010
Doc's Request.
27-10-2010
AOR Received.
29-02-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2012
LANDED..........
23-09-2012
Kayb said:
Hi Everyone

*Kayb*

mikolodbado

Jul 9, 2012
solomonokene said:
mikolodbado, Please when did you apply for for your exploratory visit? I applied on the 6th August & I got a reply on 7th August, 2012 as follows:
"Please be advised that resources are no longer available for 2012. We encourage you to continue monitoring our website for future international recruitment missions in your region or check our website again in 2013".
ok
I applied mine in May and i was told to send my CV and they asked few questions which i answered and they told me to expect my reply by September.
Still waiting for the reply