MyCIC login error

tmartihs

Mar 24, 2016
Guys,

I just created my EE Account here:

http :// www cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

I'm using GCKey. So I can login by clicking on:

Continue to GCKey

https :// onlineservices-servicesenligne-cic.fjgc-gccf.gc.ca/mycic/gccf?lang=eng&idp=gckey&svc=/mycic/start

However, there are two errors.

"Error 1: Your Username may be missing, invalid or incomplete."
"Error 2: Your Password may be missing, invalid or incomplete."

I'm sure that both my username and password are okay.

The workaround is to reset the password every time I want to login.

I appreciate any help, thanks in advance!

NOTE: I added "spaces" between "http" and the FQDN, because I am not allowed to post links here on this forum.

Regards,
Thiago

realking

Oct 17, 2016
I am also unable to login to my GCKey account. It shows internal server error 500 ( page unavailable). Its happening to me since oct 14 and even today on oct 17 am unable to login bcz of same error. Can someone plz tell me how long it takes to get resolved

Thanks

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone in another thread mentioned that the complete CIC's website is down, wait for some time and then try

realking

Oct 17, 2016
garyastudent said:
Someone in another thread mentioned that the complete CIC's website is down, wait for some time and then try
I am still getting same error 500 on my GC kay account..

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
yeah, i have been trying to login to them since last friday and its always showing "internal server error"

There is an update in my TRV application and cant check what is this. Don't know what to do?

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Gunpowder said:
yeah, i have been trying to login to them since last friday and its always showing "internal server error"

There is an update in my TRV application and cant check what is this. Don't know what to do?
Try different Browser/laptop without any plugins or addons.
Also, they've some issues as on cic website.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just created another account and linked my Express Entry application to this new account. I am not using a GCKey account this time. I created an account using a Sign-In Partner. I used my TD Online Banking account. I am able to access my Express Entry profile now.

realking

Oct 17, 2016
ScarletSails said:
I just created another account and linked my Express Entry application to this new account. I am not using a GCKey account this time. I created an account using a Sign-In Partner. I used my TD Online Banking account. I am able to access my Express Entry profile now.
How to link new gckey account to previous one which is not working

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
Hi Realtalking, i'm trying toi make a new GC Account to linked my old Express Entry profile but it keep coming back to the main page. I'm using firefox, chrome and microsoft edge.. still getting the same error

realking

Oct 17, 2016
rottenapple said:
Hi Realtalking, i'm trying toi make a new GC Account to linked my old Express Entry profile but it keep coming back to the main page. I'm using firefox, chrome and microsoft edge.. still getting the same error
You can use sign in partner ( banking info) to create new one

Achilles3000

Mar 28, 2018
Germany
Hello,
i have the same Problem like the User who opened this thread.
10 Days ago i created the first GCKey Account.
After all steps i was logged in and after login out manually or the session expired i was not able to log in anymore
cause it said: "Error 1: Your Username may be missing, invalid or incomplete."
"Error 2: Your Password may be missing, invalid or incomplete."
I created a new Account with a different Username cause the Username i´ve chosen before was already taken of course.
So the System could recognize this.
After finishing the 2nd try i logged out to test it again, same problem here.
So i tried it a 3rd time. New Username new Email. Problem still the same.

Once i tried to log in a few times i got block for 24 hours and till today there is the same problem.

Since my girlfriend already got her PR she wrote an Email to technical support.
Answer today was:

Good day Client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

If you are unable to open a session with your GCKey, we recommend that you create a new username and password to obtain another GCKey.

Once on the homepage, you can enter your personal information in order to create a new account.

If you wish to link your new account to an online application that has already been submitted, you can click on Link application to this account.

If you are still experiencing technical difficulties, please fill out the IRCC Web form and provide the following information:

• Surname - Exactly as it appears on the application, passport or identity document
  • Given name - Exactly as it appears on the application, passport or identity document
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
  • Country of birth
  • Screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.
We will be pleased to answer your enquiry once we receive this information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

So that means there is no way for me to create a GCKey ?
Cause this automail doesnt help me.
Also i can´t apply via a Partner to get GCKey cause i do not live in Canada and i do not have any account of any of those canadian companies. :(

Any help would be really nice.

Thanks