+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MYCIC IS NOT UPDATING SCORES AFTER ACCEPTANCE OF PROVINCIAL NOMINATION

Lolo12

Jul 4, 2015
hengil said:
I hope i get an update soon too. I accepted nomination on the 12th of July, hoping for nomination on the 13th but no show. I remained hopeful but my eyes cleared when the draw of 27th of July also passed without anything happening on my profile. That was when i raised a CSE and till now, 22 days after, I am still hopeful. I raised another CSE today. Did you take any step or did you just wait for the update to come on its own?
I wanna inbox you but your inbox is full. Plz delete some msgs on ur inbox so I can talk to u there.

Mr.Friendly

Apr 7, 2016
Hi everyone.
I have accepted my NB PNP at July 14th, until now I still didn't get my 600 points.
I contacted IRCC couple times, but they just saying the waiting can be up to 6 months , and he cannot look into the detail of my profile . There is only very low chance for technical issues blabla kind of stuff. There are couple people that I know who even got the PNP a bit later than me ,already got drown by CIC .
Any suggestions here, please?
And what does " raise a CSE" mean here ?
I have already missed 3 drawns, it doesn't feel too good.
Anyone who have fixed this problem for themself, please tell me what did you do.
Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mr.Friendly said:
Hi everyone.
I have accepted my NB PNP at July 14th, until now I still didn't get my 600 points.
I contacted IRCC couple times, but they just saying the waiting can be up to 6 months , and he cannot look into the detail of my profile . There is only very low chance for technical issues blabla kind of stuff. There are couple people that I know who even got the PNP a bit later than me ,already got drown by CIC .
Any suggestions here, please?
And what does " raise a CSE" mean here ?
I have already missed 3 drawns, it doesn't feel too good.
Anyone who have fixed this problem for themself, please tell me what did you do.
Thank you.
Did the operator really tell you that you had to wait for 6 months for the 600 points to get added? Oh my. Either you misunderstood what he said or the operator was talking his @$$ off.

Raise a CSE here ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Describe your situation in the field given there. Also, e-mail NB Immigration office and let them know that your points have not been updated yet so that they can contact IRCC on their behalf.

Good luck!

GCyd

Jun 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
08-11-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
16-09-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
helps needed. I received new message on MY CIC account which offer me to accept or decline nomination. So I accepted and 600 points updated automatically. However, I didn't get email from neither PNP nor CIC for confirmation of nomination or nomination package. what's processing after accepting the nomination? how long it take to get nomination package?
Thanks all :-*

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
GCyd said:
helps needed. I received new message on MY CIC account which offer me to accept or decline nomination. So I accepted and 600 points updated automatically. However, I didn't get email from neither PNP nor CIC for confirmation of nomination or nomination package. what's processing after accepting the nomination? how long it take to get nomination package?
Thanks all :-*
I think it takes a while for the nomination letter to reach via courier i.e in some days. and I think it takes 48 hours to get the nomination confirmation.

can you please share your application details like which provide, NOC, crs score, FSW or CEC etc

marser

Nov 6, 2019
Hello everyone!

I see that the latest message on this thread is from 2016.
Have anybody experienced this issue lately? My friend got the OINP nomination on September 18th. But after accepting it, 600 points were not added to her account.
She tried to raise the CSE multiple times but that did not help. Eventually she was able to call to the CIC office and they advised that this is a known issue and they will not be able to fix it. Instead they advised to create a new profile and try to specify that she has a nomination there. This flow also did not help and her score stayed the same in that new profile.
Eventually now she just got an email saying that both of her profiles are not eligible for the Express Entry, which does not sound right because if that would be true, Ontario would not awarded her 600 points after reviewing all her documents.

Do you think it is worth submitting another CSE and asking why her profiles were set an ineligible? Or try creating a new one again?
In case of a new one it will be difficult to migrate the OINP nomination to it because Ontario requires an official email from cic on why the new profile was created. And so far we did not have much luck from that side.

Any suggestions on how to move forward with this would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Reactions: Mehr_ibrahim

Mehr_ibrahim

Jul 14, 2019
Hello everyone!

I see that the latest message on this thread is from 2016.
Have anybody experienced this issue lately? My friend got the OINP nomination on September 18th. But after accepting it, 600 points were not added to her account.
She tried to raise the CSE multiple times but that did not help. Eventually she was able to call to the CIC office and they advised that this is a known issue and they will not be able to fix it. Instead they advised to create a new profile and try to specify that she has a nomination there. This flow also did not help and her score stayed the same in that new profile.
Eventually now she just got an email saying that both of her profiles are not eligible for the Express Entry, which does not sound right because if that would be true, Ontario would not awarded her 600 points after reviewing all her documents.

Do you think it is worth submitting another CSE and asking why her profiles were set an ineligible? Or try creating a new one again?
In case of a new one it will be difficult to migrate the OINP nomination to it because Ontario requires an official email from cic on why the new profile was created. And so far we did not have much luck from that side.

Any suggestions on how to move forward with this would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
I am also facing the same issue. Are u able to figure out the solution? Please help.

Chand01

Dec 6, 2021
I am facing the same issue. Can anyone guide what can be done. Were the scores automatically updated during the draws ?

panta.elish

Nov 7, 2021
Hi it is not yet resolved, when did u got your nomination ?
I got my nomination on 29th of November. Accepted it right away. Got nomination confirmation letter but no points added in my CIC account. So missed ITA from yesterday's draw. Getting very very frustrated.

Chand01

Dec 6, 2021
I got my nomination on 29th of November. Accepted it right away. Got nomination confirmation letter but no points added in my CIC account. So missed ITA from yesterday's draw. Getting very very frustrated.
Same here I also got nomination on 29 th and accepted at the same time. Have raised multiple webforms but no revert