+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mycic account updated

jonsnow

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Rj Simran said:
i applied for MBA and my college was university canada west, vancouver.. when can i apply again.?
That's a pathetic low ranked private institution that was also involved in some scam allegations in 2012, so not very surprised by your rejection here. Why dont you apply at some of the well known and established universities that have excellent MBA programmes like the Rotman School of Management at the Uni of Toronto, Mcgill Uni, Uni of British Columbia just to name a few, that will certainly boost your chances the next time you apply for a study permit.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
jonsnow said:
That's a pathetic low ranked private institution that was also involved in some scam allegations in 2012, so not very surprised by your rejection here. Why dont you apply at some of the well known and established universities that have excellent MBA programmes like the Rotman School of Management at the Uni of Toronto, Mcgill Uni, Uni of British Columbia just to name a few, that will certainly boost your chances the next time you apply for a study permit.
Jonsnow, valid point but I guess the agents push for these kind of institutes as they get more commission out of them and on the other hand they assure
students about low to nil study load. So I guess it's win-win for both in this situation if the visa is approved.

RJ better apply to well known and established Uni's next time. Good Luck

Rj Simran

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Gymguy said:
Jonsnow, valid point but I guess the agents push for these kind of institutes as they get more commission out of them and on the other hand they assure
students about low to nil study load. So I guess it's win-win for both in this situation if the visa is approved.

RJ better apply to well known and established Uni's next time. Good Luck
When can i reapply my case?

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Rj Simran said:
When can i reapply my case?
You can reapply at any time after your visa is refused but I would advise you to take a thorough consultation
from a well established consultant (Don't go for big consultancies, sometimes the individual one's are better)

Rj Simran

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Gymguy said:
You can reapply at any time after your visa is refused but I would advise you to take a thorough consultation
from a well established consultant (Don't go for big consultancies, sometimes the individual one's are better)
i applied through chandigarh immigration services , canada. but can you suggest me another consultant ?

karanpandya

Jul 14, 2016
I also applied on 29th June but through vfs Bangalore offline lets see... bdw hows reputation of Ryerson University?

Priya19

Jun 1, 2016
You guys having any idea about Fairleigh Dickinson university in Vancouver?.. How is the acceptance rate for this university?

jonsnow

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Priya19 said:
You guys having any idea about Fairleigh Dickinson university in Vancouver?.. How is the acceptance rate for this university?
If its not on this list then its probably not even worth going to:

http://www.topuniversities.com/where-to-study/north-america/canada/top-universities-canada-201516

Vishnu0601

Jul 18, 2016
karanpandya said:
I also applied on 29th June but through vfs Bangalore offline lets see... bdw hows reputation of Ryerson University?
Bro.. any update .?? i'm also applied on June 29th at VFS Banglore , Offline.